[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Final 3.0 updates made - uniques, pantheon, enchantments, a few small things.

"
siclop18 wrote:
i see in poe building 5k life and 2.6k mana how viable is that for endgame like shapper and uber? seems pretty one hit or im wrong can u explain?

All the things you're meant to dodge will one-shot you at this life, yes. But that will apply to pretty much literally every build with the massive ES nerfs. This is actually on the tankier end - builds with 5-6k life and no other defenses have no worries with Shaper, Uber etc.

"
Corsica96 wrote:
Speaking of the fast moving mobs and bosses etc...I'm really beginning to like Glacial Cascade totems even more (with this exact same build / tree). I wonder if this would have the potential to do endgame / Uber Lab / Uber Atziri / Shaper + Guardians as well?

TBH I think it's better than Flameblast now. If I were going to play either personally, I would do GC.

"
gote66666 wrote:
Great guide which i've used before for a great starter. Just an FYI, the pastebin link is not importing correctly into pob - throws an error. I've tested other builds and they import ok so might need the link redone. Probably just because POB updated with the final tree changes before 3. Cheers :)

Can you try again and let me know whether it works now?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hi, is it possible to have a GCtotem guide from you?
I've played your build in hc legacy, very usefull one)))
Yeah, we need our Icecream sticks.
"
viperesque wrote:

"
Corsica96 wrote:
Speaking of the fast moving mobs and bosses etc...I'm really beginning to like Glacial Cascade totems even more (with this exact same build / tree). I wonder if this would have the potential to do endgame / Uber Lab / Uber Atziri / Shaper + Guardians as well?

TBH I think it's better than Flameblast now. If I were going to play either personally, I would do GC.

Man, give us a quick breakdown for this? What do we do? I've been slacking and following your amazing guides, I don't wanna do work myself :(

Also, thanks for all the stuff! I had tons of fun with the ES version in legacy league, was looking to play this again but if GC is better I want that! :(
GC definitely looks really cool lol.
"
Volch0k wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

"
Corsica96 wrote:

Man, give us a quick breakdown for this? What do we do? I've been slacking and following your amazing guides, I don't wanna do work myself :(

Also, thanks for all the stuff! I had tons of fun with the ES version in legacy league, was looking to play this again but if GC is better I want that! :(
Yes please some tips on GC totems :)
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Corsica96 wrote:
Thanks again for all of the replies and updates! And I know it might be the wrong place to ask, but I have to know out of curiosity. Do you have any experience with Righteous Fire totems / its comparison to this build clearing / HC viability / endgame etc? Specifically referencing the build by Milkyslice. That's the only other totem build I can think of to start other than this one. I guess ultimately we'll know tomorrow after the patch notes drop.

RF totems are pretty comparable. Slightly worse damage, speed and AoE, but the damage is much more consistent and the build comes together very easily (not that this one is particularly hard to get working, but RF totems is one of the smoothest builds around). Survivability is basically the same.

If you're in the market for other totem builds, you can follow this build more or less exactly, replace Flameblast and Faster Casting with Glacial Cascade and Physical to Lightning, swap Hatred in for Anger, and have a very strong GC totem build (~600k DPS in PoB). Alternatively, Dark Pact totems might be very strong depending on the exact numbers of the skill - seem quite like RF totems except the damage stacks.
I imported your PoB thingy and when I changed FB to Glacial Cascade and Faster casting to Phys to Lightning, Increased Crit dmg is more dps than Increased crit strikes, why go increased crit strikes then?

Edit: Also do you need Hrimburn or something to get convert more phys to Cold or is it not needed?

Edit2: Glacial cascade should be much less cast speed hungry, do we drop cast speed nodes for cold dmg nodes?
IGN: BallDSelfMadeBadBuild
Last edited by slicedbacon on Aug 3, 2017, 10:10:44 AM
I tried RF, GC, frostbolt, flameblast, freezing pulse and magma orb totems in beta. GC is definitely doable.

I think this time around i'm going generic heiro 4 totem build. Level all the above jewels and see how it looks in the end game and respec as needed. That and a trap.

Having 4 totems on the multi boss maps is a big plus as it is with the totem killers and fast movers. Not to mention a certain giant cold hopper boss.

Wanted to also mention the slow orbs... Fast movers and slow orbs ruined my day a few times.

Lots of new mob dynamics...

NS

I know they nerfed hp on totems, but what about the new Dark Pact skill?

http://i.imgur.com/0m6ScbS.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info