[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Last edited by poeseal on Jul 18, 2017, 12:11:19 PM
"
poeseal wrote:

If you are doing HC, i think that tree is fine the way it is, you don't need some totem nodes near scion life wheel. Tbh, most dmg comes from gear especially when it comes to crit.

Here's the tree I think would be fine for EHP if you are doing 3.0 softcore.

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAOsACAUXAHL53YuMwJoJqtn8wGY8Be98n9-aO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_jap2uA3WdY18E-tJmnhZAhX1Y5SoTWiuj8nIPlG9mVFnzGjiQVScvBLOiAPAfaPKnCOvumuBFnVNS2CQ2xYPzTq6xNq4SHwIEB4PbVcY6WEyzrrNBlgVC0PWXlZf0UlM9XyycvOpqQwj0gh7bC8HF7BiP-uv1ZJ3yHYUy8NVJUSBuUDDbXn_GkydTNVBCjDaJ03BS74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvHNyPGtAf7-vDCbmTbRki9GwLiEJVS2HiRKGFbdWBJNgAAAAAAA==

154% Life is recommended minimum for softcore.

200% for Hardcore

You could keep totem nodes near scion if you want but I think it would be better to spec into another crit nodes to make crit reliable. Otherwise, you can keep totem nodes and use diamond flask then.

PS you forgot about bandit rewards. take HP, Cast, Power Charge and I also specced into power charges for you.
Last edited by Blazera on Jul 18, 2017, 6:04:52 PM
"

Here's the tree I think would be fine for EHP if you are doing 3.0 softcore.

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAOsACAUXAHL53YuMwJoJqtn8wGY8Be98n9-aO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_jap2uA3WdY18E-tJmnhZAhX1Y5SoTWiuj8nIPlG9mVFnzGjiQVScvBLOiAPAfaPKnCOvumuBFnVNS2CQ2xYPzTq6xNq4SHwIEB4PbVcY6WEyzrrNBlgVC0PWXlZf0UlM9XyycvOpqQwj0gh7bC8HF7BiP-uv1ZJ3yHYUy8NVJUSBuUDDbXn_GkydTNVBCjDaJ03BS74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvHNyPGtAf7-vDCbmTbRki9GwLiEJVS2HiRKGFbdWBJNgAAAAAAA==

154% Life is recommended minimum for softcore.

200% for Hardcore

You could keep totem nodes near scion if you want but I think it would be better to spec into another crit nodes to make crit reliable. Otherwise, you can keep totem nodes and use diamond flask then.

Thanks for this! I'll use this tree instead.

"
PS you forgot about bandit rewards. take HP, Cast, Power Charge and I also specced into power charges for you.

3.0 bandits = Alira OR Kraityn OR Oak. I went Alira over Kraityn, *shrug* not happy about it, but that seemed to be the consensus on other pages of the thread.
Just wanted to chime in as a new player of this game (big n00b when I started) to say how awesome and fun this build is. (At least, for me it is; being my first build and all. ;) )

I just started seriously playing in this league and have about 350 hours into the game at the moment. Been playing way too much, but this build is definitely the main reason I kept on going.

I just ticked 93 today and just finished killing the Phoenix Guardian on my first try. Minotaur was already down. I think I still have the two hardest ones to go, but after some more tweaking and looking for gear/currency, I bet I can take them down too.

Thanks for the awesome guide and for everyone posting tips, because this thread was like my bible when it came to figuring out this game a little bit more.

EDIT: Hmmm, was finally able to buy an added lightning damage to spells dagger and the Hydra just "melted". LOL! Was easier than the other two, but still a good challenge.

And yes, I'm a little late to the party, but I still have about a week or two to kill the Shaper I guess? ;)
Last edited by MichaelKnightro on Jul 19, 2017, 10:53:01 PM
+1 for the Life+MoM version in 3.0. watching this space closely.

Thanks for a good guide!
Hey dude, great work, i'm following this build and i wan wondering what you think about using Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe?
After a fair bit of playing around, here's a PoB link for the 3.0 life/MoM version. I'm very happy with how this one looks. Tell me what you guys think! That link contains everything you need to make the build in 3.0, but I will of course be doing a full update to the guide prior to release.

"
miloscloud wrote:
Hey dude, great work, i'm following this build and i wan wondering what you think about using Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe?

I don't mind it. It deals heaps of damage, just makes you a bit squishy and very reliant on Warding flasks.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Hey, looking for some help. I'm following this guide and kinda stuck.

Newer player(coming back after a long time) and I have a few questions, I'm looking to improve my character's defense and damage. Currently level 84 but I have 60 hours on this charater...pretty bad.https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dustin158/characters?characterName=BlastToTMan I have about 2ex on Turmoil atm. Right now i'm able to run up to tier 4 maps semi fast and efficient. When I start running T5/T6 maps it slows down a lot and tend to get killed often which kills my EPH.

I've been sticking with t2/t3 maps as i've been trying to just grind EXP and I blow thought them pretty fast. Is this efficient? Thats where my next question come in.

Would getting quality gems like a quality flameblast make a world of difference?

Lastly any there in depth guides that are more advanced where I can learn and further my knowledge about PoE?

Thank you very much!
I greatly appreciate the help!

P.S. Thinking about switching to a shield. Good idea? If so what stats should I look for?
Last edited by Dustin158 on Jul 22, 2017, 1:10:54 PM
Is this still viable for 3.0 HC with ES version? I am planning to play it in new league HC on 3.0
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jul 22, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
Can i ask u why u use ES items in the 3.0 build ?
and why u dont use Carcass jack in 3.0 build ?
I think inc. Area dmg. is better
because we have already MOM in 3.0 tree build and we have clarity to mana regen.
in carcass jack we have ele. res , so i think it is better.

Im noob newbie btw. but I just wanna share my idea with you and wait ur reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info