[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
zsniperz wrote:
"
Bad news.. I tested last night with skyforths and power charge on critical strike with FB totems does not proc for my character.

"
Did you try using Orb of Storms and see if it procs with that? Totems may not proc it since you are not casting FB but orb of storms should still I would assume.

I havent tried that but I will remove power charge gem and try tonight. If it works what would be the best two curses to run? Temp chains + enfeeble?

I would do Temporal Chains / Enfeeble or Temporal Chains / Flammability

Enfeeble adding more survival / Flammability adding more damage which ever you feel would be most beneficial.
Last edited by G3Nexis on Mar 9, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
I Went into CI. Not sure that was wise. I thought id have more than 6k ES with discipline :( not sure if I screwed up.
"
BenN1ce wrote:
I Went into CI. Not sure that was wise. I thought id have more than 6k ES with discipline :( not sure if I screwed up.

I switched to CI at 6k as well and it was just fine. Just keep moving as much as you can and possibly get something to deal with the stuns you will be receiving anytime a mob sneezes on you.
Can we use that
for stunn imunne or no point ?
Last edited by Sinnerrr on Mar 9, 2017, 12:51:37 PM
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
Can we use that
for stunn imunne or no point ?

Yes, I personally use that.

Valyrium Ring is also a viable option along with Skyforth Boots (expensive af)
Today did Uber izaro with the following gear;

Spoiler

No vid yet for that :)

Previous vid without dual daggers, the flameblast are alot slower and thus less safe actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL-M61pKeJE
Thanks for this build, really enjoying it! What cast speed should I aim for on the flameblast totems? Currently in merciless and level 65. Cast time is at 0.09, 0.08 after whirling blades. Curious at what cast time it becomes a waste to try for cast speed on items, etc.
How you guys keeping the totems alive?
I am at t6+ maps and my totems getting 1 shot from non-white mobs.
I'm experiencing the same thing. Debating rerolling. I'm fairly geared as well.
IGN: VeeZee
"
TPBA wrote:
How you guys keeping the totems alive?
I am at t6+ maps and my totems getting 1 shot from non-white mobs.

I'm experiencing the same thing. Debating rerolling. I'm fairly geared as well.
IGN: VeeZee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info