[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I am loving the pizza sticks so far but i feel that my damage output is very low. So far my gems are 16/17 and some are quality. My dps is only around 2500 with power charges up in a 6link.

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcFQgmqES8RUBVQFdcabBslHwIgbiL0JNgpTyoLKhMrCiycLL81uTbFPAU9X0GWRKFJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJSU1M1VmNXlFjlWitd8l8qZJ1mnmwLbRlwUn_GgpuD84Vthq6J04uMjDaMdo_6km6TJ5eVl_SaO52unjyf36Evo_KnCKcrrhKus7cxvFa-isBmwJrBxdD10nzVgdWm18_YJNlb2fzbXuQi6QLr5Ov17BjtPO9874jw1fId-Tf53Q==?accountName=citron&characterName=SauceyBlast

Any help would be appreciated.

On the plus side i have 9K ES already and im missing a lot of nodes.
anyone run this in hardcore on life version and could give some insights about sustain? Im thinking to change some dmg nodes into more defensive nodes :/

edit: any advantages of taking totem life % node near ascentral bond? At high maps probably totem dies fast anyway..

edit: what ascendancy passives we should take by priority? (im running hc, if this matters)
Last edited by Matematikas on Sep 23, 2016, 11:45:30 PM
well with his build im to t15 maps havent tried shaper or guardians yet uber atziri is abit slow tbh
Can I use Elemental Focus instead of Controlled Destruction?
Last edited by robyboby12345 on Sep 24, 2016, 3:47:50 AM
I finally feel like my build is in a not-totally-embarassing spot to post my individual take on it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VirtuousSphinx/characters

Character name is "Restaurateur"

L90 Tree

I went life-based with EB+MoM for the hard mitigation and to help with the mana costs that Apep's creates. With only Fur Shawl + Rathpith I have ~1.2K ES, which is enough to cover MoM up to 4k life which is about how much I have atm. If you wanted to run Discipline or wear some Fingerless Silk Gloves (or just take Ar/Es gear in the other slots) you would have more to complement a higher life total.

I'm still working out the kinks as I level and get better gear/flasks, since this variation is unlike what has been posted so far in this thread, so I'm just kind of figuring it out as I go :)

For endgame my Boots will be [Ball Lightning - PCoC - CoH - Flammability] and Helm will be [Flame Surge/Vaal RF - Molten Shell - Life Leech - Elemental Focus] to complement the Illuminated Devotion buffs.

Let me know what you think!
Doing a variant on skieZ and Hookt's CI builds in EHC.

How do you guys feel about going dual curse with enfeeble? Takes 5 points to grab Whispers of Doom, was thinking maybe Orb of Storms - PCoC - CoH - Enfeeble, wouldn't really lose that much ?

Not sure if it's worth it.
I feel like my totems die too often on some bosses, anyone else have this problem?
"
robyboby12345 wrote:
Can I use Elemental Focus instead of Controlled Destruction?

This would interest me too. If the point of inquisitor is to bypass resistances with a crit, then why not use the gem which give us the Righteuos Providence proc. each time we hit? If i had a 6L i would try even both. Since i think the AoE is nice enough without AoE gem i would try this: Flameblast-Spell Totem-Controlled Destruction-Elemental Focus-Faster Casting-Increased Critical Chance. Why no empower? Because prob. most of us will never get a max lvl empower or atleast you will get more dmg with this setup until you get like +2/+3 lvl empower. Anyone tested such kind of setup?
element focus is bad i feel becuz the ignite dmg from flameblast is so much dmg its better to keep
so far with his build less geared i beat Minotaur but took like 10 mins with lvl 19 flameblast
im at like 9k dps tooltip 90% crit 300 crit multi with con effect 7.5k es
I like this build been having the most fun ever playing this game with it.

I tried Skies build version and My question is why are we using CWDT + Immortal Call when we dont get any endurance charges ? Or does it discharge the power charges too ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info