[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Do people not take Totem resists and life nodes? My totems just get wrekt in Breaches or in medium-high density rooms.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
"
Sjeg wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Why is nobody using Shamanistic Fury branch ? (For the 30% Totem damage) ?

I took it and firewalker, and ignored the heart of flame nodes. You get more dmg per point that way and some fire res.You will take the bottom route then not the top one for traveling.

@OT: How do you get 66% crit chance on your build? Seems rather high for me im stuck at around 38 (using controlled dstruction which seems worth to me?)

Voidbringer and the currently new league expensive 100% + daggers and rare good roles on shields. 66% will prolly take a bit to get.

Note: These are from last league.. I have not gotten anything like this yet during this league
What's better for hybrid build: a Cast speed dagger as off-hand or Rathpith?

OR

Last edited by vakbrain on Mar 7, 2017, 10:39:39 AM
Should I get a 6L Chest or a 5L Carcass Jack?
I'm still using a tabula at lvl 82 lol
Last edited by Jeso on Mar 7, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
I been playing this build to start this league and have been farming dried lake. Each run takes about 3 mins. Still getting gear and will be going CI in the future. Should I keep farming lake or start maps? Any suggestions on priorities on upgrades? Current gear below:

Firs time playing totems builds, so problems i am facing are. Totems are dying quite fast, my survive ability is ok-ish but still dying like a piece of sht most of the time, have no clue how ppl are playing hardcore with that kind of builds. And finally, dmg is kinda meh on fat stuff. I am 4 link now, but not sure if inc crit dmg will change something.

P.S Can someone check my build, because I am sitting at 1.7k buffed tooltip dmg at lvl 80. It kinda feels too low. (legacy char)
Last edited by prophets on Mar 7, 2017, 12:07:21 PM
Hey, loving the build so far but running anger leave me without enought mana to cast a signle totem if i run another 35% aura, am I missing something? May it be ok to run only anger and go mom?? (life version)
I was gonna do life but you say ci is beter for lots of moneys so I'll roll with that
"
prophets wrote:
Firs time playing totems builds, so problems i am facing are. Totems are dying quite fast, my survive ability is ok-ish but still dying like a piece of sht most of the time, have no clue how ppl are playing hardcore with that kind of builds. And finally, dmg is kinda meh on fat stuff. I am 4 link now, but not sure if inc crit dmg will change something.

P.S Can someone check my build, because I am sitting at 1.7k buffed tooltip dmg at lvl 80. It kinda feels too low. (legacy char)

1.7k is fine for yellow maps.. but the biggest jump I can see is cast speed.

The build you are using, by going down the left side for STR and life, while adding survival, cuts away a bunch of cast speed nodes.

In perspective, the listed life based version of the build gives a total of 90% cast speed through skills (60 without ascendancy)
30% increased Cast Speed if you've Attacked Recently
30% increased Spell Damage if you've Cast a Spell Recently
9% increased Attack and Cast Speed
4% increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills
Spells Cast by Totems have 3% increased Cast Speed
14% increased Cast Speed

Your current build only gives 29%
4% increased Cast Speed
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Spells Cast by Totems have 20% increased Cast Speed

Cast speed makes your totems attack faster, meaning they hit more often, kill more often leaving less mobs to attack both you and your totems.

I missed Essence League so maybe I am not understanding something with the shards of misery...

I have not seen one of these things yet. I went back to my standard league stash and looked at my essence tab. Zero misery essences there.

Am I incredibly unlucky or is there a trick to acquire these things?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info