[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
onomastikon wrote:
"

I wouldnt go MoM, since you take dmg first from mana, which is totally not worth with the skilltree we are following, as for MoM users we should stack mana nodes + reserve just 1 aura (and we run discipline (or blasphemy+curse) + anger which reserves almost all mana)

Thanks. Curious as to how that might work with only 1 aura then, I would consider dropping Discipline because I will not have enough money for CI anyway -- would MoM be a good alternative then if I'm pure life?

Some streamers running it, so maybe worth. As i saw they using dmg aura (Anger) and thats it and playing life based. That cluster for extra mana is also good, but i dont know how skilltree looks like, you need to investigate yourself, or check some streams and copy a skilltree =)
Bought a berek's respite today to test how big was the ignite and shock spread to nearby enemies but I can't even tell tbh for all those wondering.
I was having a hard time fitting clarity, discipline, and anger in at first but I did some calculating and discovered that I was easily able to run clarity and discipline on mana if I threw Anger in an Essence Worm.
I'm level 64 and it takes me ~6-7 minutes to clear dry lake on merciless (67).

Can anyone tell me if this is a decent speed? It seems extremely slow
Hey, I think the passive tree under life-gearing needs to be updated, its where you speak about the shield. Thanks for the build, love it so far.
Copy it into poeplanner, works for me :)

"
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAL8VFwBdA3UEBwSzBx4I9AmqEZYWbxa_GmwfAiL0JKomlSoTKo02xTbYNuk6WDwFPV9BlkShSRtJUUmxTLNOrlBCUlNTNVVLVcZY5VorXwRh4mSdZp5o8mpDbAttGX_GgpuD24Pzi4yMNo_6kyeVLpeVl_SaO51jna6f36IAo_KnCKyYrhKus7E2vOrAVMBmwJrQ9dWm18_YJNn842rkIuv17FXtPO9874jwH_DV8WzyHfk3-d360gKWkm68VtJ8AAAAAAA=
Hey Everyone,

I'm currently level 80 in LHC; and this build is very good (Not even fully geared and gem'd).
It's a work in progress but eventually i'll go for merc lab... and switch to a dagger. I'll take any critique :)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA3UEBwSzBqAI9AmqC2EQzBZAFm8YXRzcHRQfAiBuIvQkqioTMtE1kjbFNuk6WDrhPAU8LT1fRUdFnUyzTeNOrlAwUlNTUlXGWOVaK18EZIRmnmjyakNtGW6qgpuDzIPbg_OFfYuMjxqPRpJul5WX9Jo7muCdY52un9-iAKPyplenCK3xrhKvbLE2tfK3PrxWvOrAVMBmwJrGrtJ81abYJNi92fza3eNq6-7tPO988B_yRfm9-d360v4K_o8=

Thanks SS,
Adam.
Hi,
Possibly a newb question but this build doesn't seem to have much in the way of agi - am I meant to look for Agi gear to support a higher level temporal chains? Or is it ok to run it at whatever level my gear can support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info