[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Iean wrote:
I was even thinking to go CI build with this you know with those new shaper/elder items just get around 600 es chest and good rest of stuff that can place us around 8-9k es + MoM. it can give us around 11-12k EHP and thats a lot. Only problem is same as LL build that you need get to ZO becouse you could use goefrey crest but it has realy low ES so i dont think anyone gona use it. LL is also nice becouse it let us use more auras than Life or ES builds but it require that fcking shavs and presence of chayula and on abyss league i think its gona be fcking expensive (no insta leech and ton of nerfs = higher prices) ://

Mind over matter does not work with energy shield.
Last edited by Qevehn on Dec 5, 2017, 8:04:44 PM
"
Yeah, I am not really sure what I want to do at this point. We will have to see what the patch notes tell us, then I can respec my Occultist and Tricksters on standard and see how LL/CI might work out there. Unless MoM gets completely gutted (which I doubt), I will still play MoM Trickster as a league starter.
They said they are nerfing the passives behind MoM but thats it. So should be usable I guess
Last edited by Noctide on Dec 5, 2017, 8:14:54 PM
This guide has been awesome and really enjoyed my Trickster in Mayhem. For Abyss I am leaning towards Occultist for extra curse, maybe even tri curse. Most likely CI.

Any thoughts? Do you think the two options are pretty close or you find that survivability with trickster and MoM will remain superior? (To be honest I felt super squishy in the 70s and early 80s until improving base defensive stats of gear i.e. evasion.)
RiP this build after Wither + MoM nerfs.
It has been a blast.
MoM didnt get as hard nerf as wither total it will take from us around 250 mana if i count it properly so its not so bad as many ppl think. Also there gona be over 30 new uniques so maybe one or 2 of them gona boost our chaos dmg or give us nice stats. Also cant wait to see new curse numbers it may couse that even with bosses curse resistance we still gona do same damage. Im realy far away of saying this build is dead. Also it still gona give us nice survi and clear speed only problem may be now fights with high tier bosses like shaper or uber atziri coz it wil take longer.
Last edited by Iean on Dec 6, 2017, 3:13:01 AM
Indeed. We lose maybe 100k or 150k DPS vs. Shaper without factoring in the new curse, and 150-200 effective health from the MoM nerfs. The build will still be very strong for mapping, but CI/LL is more interesting again with MoM taking a slight hit as well as Wither nerfs allowing us to drop a support gem from the Wither totem.
Maybe for bossing Occultist will be the ascendancy to take now...
It's possible to respec into profane bloom and dual curse only for hard content.
With the introduction of the new curse, the gap between Occultist and Trickster might be back when it comes to performance in clear speed and boss killing. If it wasn't for the fact that Occultists are so damn slow, I think I would play Occultist this league for sure. The speed of the Trickster is just too hard to let go of.
So what would you suggest to play? I would really like to do all the content atleast once. Would be the Trickster still fine doing it? Even with a lower damage output then the Occultist?
I think it will work. Looks like all that happened is a bit less effective life and less damage on boss.
Will just slow us down a bit.

Since biscos is supposed to be really rare now. Prices of everything probably will be more expensive. This can be played with out special gear so would be a good choice.

Maybe there is abyss jewels that will give us more damage and or mana so could be more powerfull. And Arctic Armour got buffed
Last edited by Noctide on Dec 6, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info