[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

@Chaseroonie1
Get better shield. You have only 20% spell dmg from it, you can easily get at least 70%+ for few c.
I don't know why you use mana flask, you should change it.

Now it becomes more troublesome, as you need more investment, but:
Impresence (Chaos version), is really good for build, and you will be able to use 2nd cure for free (despair).
Helmet with ed enchantment.
After this, you can change BotC for rare dagger, as it gives more mobility and for enggame bosses i found it very usefull.
Empower 4, ED 21 lvl.

@topic
With my ED killed everything but Uber elder and uber atziri at this point. Guardians are easy, Shaper aswell. Killing Red Elders T15 without any major problems at this point. Tried Uber Elder few times, but still dont know all the fight and wasn't succesfull, but will keep trying. Got my hands today on new dagger that works preeety good so far:

EDIT.
Oh ye, and i started to use Quartz Flask, it works really good with atziri boots + perfect form. i suggest to try it yourself if you use this setup.
Last edited by raflikz on Mar 23, 2018, 9:11:20 AM
Can you tell me what is wrong with my gear i have 5700HP and 2700 mana and I tried to do uber elder 5 times and i couldn't reach 50%

Spoiler
Last edited by shlazar on Mar 23, 2018, 10:04:27 AM
I've used around 700 fusings now and still cant 6link the perfect form T.T
By the way, if ever I do get lucky with spamming fusings, the 6link wont de-link anymore right?
"
raflikz wrote:
@Chaseroonie1
Get better shield. You have only 20% spell dmg from it, you can easily get at least 70%+ for few c.
I don't know why you use mana flask, you should change it.

Now it becomes more troublesome, as you need more investment, but:
Impresence (Chaos version), is really good for build, and you will be able to use 2nd cure for free (despair).
Helmet with ed enchantment.
After this, you can change BotC for rare dagger, as it gives more mobility and for enggame bosses i found it very usefull.
Empower 4, ED 21 lvl.

I'll look into a better shield and I just got my Impresence for not too much, where do I fit in despair? I don't think I have the points to get up to the additional curse on the tree so I might just drop my temp chains so I can have more mana. I use the mana flask for when I take too much damage and need it back for MoM, but what other flask would you recommend getting instead of it?
@Chaseroonie1, Since you use Cherrubim's instead of The Perfect Form, your dexterity and resist requirements are a lot more manageable. As you upgrade your gear, It will most likely be most effective for you to look for high mana and life rolls on gear and be happy with mediocre resist rolls. As your rares get progressively better, it is easier to have enough resists to eventually fit Impresence and a Shield with a more offensive focus. I usually grab the 5 spell damage nodes towards witch start and respec those to get to Whispers of Doom if I decide to go dual curse.

If you don't want to run lab yourself to get a regen enchant on your boots, you might want to buy a pair that is already enchanted. Pretty sure you can get them with average rolls and 2% regen for around 10-15c. Getting the enchant will help a lot for the build to feel better without a mana flask. Add a few good mana regen rolls on rings or your shield, and you won't miss the mana flask at all.

When you are able to drop the mana flask, you can play around with Quartz Flasks, Sulpur Flasks or Silver Flasks. All of them are excellent in their own way.

@shlazar, it simply requires practice. I got it down on my third or fourth try, and burned a set on my second and fourth kill. I have now gotten down to 1-2 deaths pretty reliably, but it is not an easy fight for a build like this. Practice makes perfect.

@CapedBaldyyy, you cannot unlink a 6L if you hit it.
Having a hard time coloring the perfect. I guess I used up all my rng for the league because of that lucky headhunter. Already spent over 1000 chromatics with vorici 1b and no luck on coloring. Also spent 900 or so fusings. Going to take a long ass time to get the crafting resources to try this again in SSF.

Which links are most important in a 5 link setup. Will have empower 3 soon.
Everything that isn't Empower. Also, sucks with the RNG. I don't think I have ever been as unlucky as you with the colours, even after colouring like 5-6 of the 6Ls
Updated the Uber lab run video to show off a more comfortable way of running lab.

https://youtu.be/Yv0W5P8lM8g
It is OK for the colouring to take forever. RIP 2k+ Chromes for this guy :(. I just got it today :)
Spoiler
Last edited by Neverlandz on Mar 25, 2018, 12:38:12 AM
"
shlazar wrote:
Can you tell me what is wrong with my gear i have 5700HP and 2700 mana and I tried to do uber elder 5 times and i couldn't reach 50%

Spoiler

Indeed it looks good. Its all about practice. Its all hit and move. Took me 2 tries and 1-2 deaths each. This build is Great vs uber anything.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Mar 25, 2018, 3:42:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info