[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Spoiler

Current Gear set-up. I kind of like the armor route. less chance to pop in one hit and it makes my ehp worth more.

I've bricked 3 impresence so far. i'm starting to think about giving up some life nodes to get it from the talent tree instead. I mostly think i need to rework my flask setup. it doesn't do bad but i think i have a harder time with mobility. damage seems good enough w/ just ed/contag. blight comes in handy with just the boss but i prefer to play it safer and not stand in melee range.

thoughts?
Last edited by dbxwanderer on Jan 19, 2018, 2:55:46 AM
Anybody solo poorjoy's with this build?

Sorry stupid question but I'm a scrub and just heard about that map. People was saying its dangerous.
Was easy. Level 81 with trash gear.
Last edited by Noctide on Jan 19, 2018, 9:07:05 PM
I’m kind of in final form. Any upgrades to what I have are multiple exalts. I’ve got red elder and shaper on farm. Want to do it quicker though. Maybe try clear mind again when I’m just boss farming? Temp chains is so nice while mapping.

Am I missing an easy upgrade somewhere? Would it be better to start looking at a LL transition for more damage?

Feedback appreciated
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
I’m kind of in final form. Any upgrades to what I have are multiple exalts. I’ve got red elder and shaper on farm. Want to do it quicker though. Maybe try clear mind again when I’m just boss farming? Temp chains is so nice while mapping.

Am I missing an easy upgrade somewhere? Would it be better to start looking at a LL transition for more damage?

Feedback appreciated

+1 curse impresence. good luck
@noctide, Poorjoy's isn't a problem with the build. The most dangerous bit for us is that the casters in there has very high chaos resistance and will stay alive for a while. Their wand shots do extreme damage, and if you don't pay attention they can kill you quite quickly with a few DDs. Despair will most likely double your DPS against them.

@dbxwanderer, since you don't use a proper damage link for your Blight, you could use a Sai instead. A well rolled Sai (70% spell damage, 25-30% DoT damage from Leo craft, 25-27% attack speed) will make you a LOT faster as well as being similar for your damage compared to BotC. I would look into getting 2% life/mana regen when hit enchant on boots and dropping the hybrid flask. To my surprise, I actually like the idea of rotgut quite a lot in the build, and I think I will try it out myself next time I make an ED character. Swap the hybrid for a Jade and see how you feel it works for you maybe. You already have 100% increased evasion from the Stibnite as well as 100% increased global defenses from Skin. Jade should scale really well.

@inb4, ED does hit a roof eventually. Unlike other builds, we can't add any kind of flat damage, so we get very limited eventually in just scaling % increased damage. LL is an option, but I would play around with it quite a bit in PoB before you commit to it. It is a huge investment in gear, and you will most likely end up with similar values of EHP and damage.
Last edited by Nedieth on Jan 20, 2018, 6:48:24 AM
@Nedieth I'm going with this build also this season and it's amazing although nerfs, currently lvl 94 killing all content in HC :).

I've just noticed about this neck and I think it can be BiS? The worst side is that you'll need to spend 4 extra points to get +1 curses tho.

you can get that amulet with +1 curse so no need for passives
Hey guys - I started with another ED build but I think I can get more out of this one and looking to transition.

In the guide The perfect form is highly recommended for mapping but there wasn't any mention of the desired chest for boss killing. Will Perfect Form work for this or should I be using CoD or Lowlife?
You can kill boss with perfect form. Allopathy,Botc,dual spreading rot does some damage. Skin of the loyal does more damage on boss but not nearly as invincible like perfect form.
I farm shaper and red elder with Perfect Form. It's a really good chest, probably BIS for this build imho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info