bump
IGN: ratonsito
Game experience: since 3.0
Reason for wanting to join: mainly to share some encounters for exp and fun
bump
bump
IGN:Raxjinn_SB
Game experience: Open Beta ~ 2013
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a large community to play with. I typically play later at night because of the kids.
Any additional information/comments: Relaxed and laid back!
bump
IGN: Sentinel_Tesuji
Game experience: Since Synthesis League
Reason for wanting to join: Chill, end game content co-op, share crafting tips
Any additional information/comments: I don't play standard, but usually push a a few months with each league, mainly softcore trade
IGN:Aamranga

Game experience:I have been playing PoE for quite a long time, but seriously since Expedition league.

Reason for wanting to join:I just want to chill, have fun, play every new league, share the knowledge i have and when i finally get a mageblood go crazy witht he guild members. lol

Any additional information/comments: I actually play only one character and mix/max that to my hearts content. i don't like to rush and take my time with that one build. I will also delete my character after its done and just never bother with standard at all. I push really hard for the first month of a new temp league and then until i finsh all the challenges of that specific league which i think are possible for my current build. I have usually pretty relaxed and super chill.

Cheers
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info