Mechanical Questions Thread

"
1., 2., and 3. Good luck with hoping to get minion stats from GGG.

Thks for yours answers. But GGG can't answer to me ?
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
titides wrote:
"
1., 2., and 3. Good luck with hoping to get minion stats from GGG.

Thks for yours answers. But GGG can't answer to me ?

Actually openarl (don't remember which letters he capitalised in his name) got a lot of minion stats for Path of Building now, so you should be able to check it there. This wasn't precedented as far as I'm aware, so please excuse my earlier pessimism.
deleted - it is strange that i cant delete my own post... :(
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Oct 28, 2018, 6:33:02 PM
Hi i was wondering hopw to run haste and hatred at the same time? Like in this build/video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZRRFs-cWdA&t=168s
Hello. I have a question about the order the calculations of Iron Reflexes and Formless Inferno/The Perfect Form happen.

If Iron Reflexes happen first, I'm assuming The Perfect Form Evasion rating multiplier (by the uncapped cold resist) don't happen since all my Evasion will be already converted to armour.

And if Iron Reflexes happen after, that mean the armour multiplier from Formless Inferno won't benefit from the armour gained by the Evasion Rating.

So, I'd like to know the order it happen so I can ponder to use (or not) those itens.
Last edited by Jeknar on Oct 29, 2018, 7:05:19 PM
"
FRUITarian wrote:
Hi i was wondering hopw to run haste and hatred at the same time? Like in this build/video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZRRFs-cWdA&t=168s

Look for "reduced mana reserved" on the passive tree or items to have unreserved mana remaining after reserving two auras with a base reservation of 50%.

Check out this wiki page for details.

"
Jeknar wrote:
Hello. I have a question about the order the calculations of Iron Reflexes and Formless Inferno/The Perfect Form happen.

If Iron Reflexes happen first, I'm assuming The Perfect Form Evasion rating multiplier (by the uncapped cold resist) don't happen since all my Evasion will be already converted to armour.

And if Iron Reflexes happen after, that mean the armour multiplier from Formless Inferno won't benefit from the armour gained by the Evasion Rating.

So, I'd like to know the order it happen so I can ponder to use (or not) those itens.

Both increases apply additively to converted Evasion.

See the first formula under the point "Conversion Formulae" in the "Mechanics" section of the Iron Reflexes wiki page. The Perfect Form and The Formless Inferno respectively add global increased evasion rating and global increased armour. The only part that might not be intuitive is that modifiers to evasion rating and armour only apply to evasion once.
Might be jumping the gun here a little bit; my questions around the new ice spear changes and the duration to ‘arm.’ In the announcement post, it stated that this is based on the distance travelled (so I presume that projectile speed won’t affect this) but what about if you add chain into the mix? Currently you can chain ice spear (I believe) in its second form as the pierce occurs before arming. With this reversing, chain can still occur before the arming, but not after. With this in mind, does the distance to arm reset upon chain or will it just end up not fulfilling the additional chain(s) due to the set distance travelled? Or because an element of the skill has pierce , will chain not work at all?

Hi i have a question

I use both weapon setups and swap with X, like everyone else.

I have a problem however, when i carefully assign what the mouse bottens does:-(

The problem is that the game tries to help me, and fails badly.

Lets say I have scortching ray in a weapon and want it on left mouse.

When i swap i have default attack on mouse 1 in setup 2, now when i swap back, i have default attack on mouse 1 in booth setups. WTF where is my scortching ray?

I want to assign what my keys does and the 2 setups to have nothing to do with each other, i dont want the game "fix" my setups.

Plz remove the link between setups when swapping, i see this a a bug.
"
CoreOnCrack wrote:
When i swap i have default attack on mouse 1 in setup 2, now when i swap back, i have default attack on mouse 1 in booth setups. WTF where is my scortching ray?

It's very annoying when that happens, but here's a little band-aid tip for you:

Choose your LMB skill (Scorching Ray), switch to 2nd set, choose a skill from that set for LMB (even if you won't use it). Now the "placeholder" skill will stop the game from switching to default attack and messing up your setup.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
hey there i got a question:
im playing ek(ethereal knives) right now and i was wondering how herald of ice explosions and the "shocked enemies you kill explode, dealing 10% of their maximum life as lightning damage wich cannot shock" from the chest "inpulsa's broken heart" interact together, since i only hear enemys shattering cause of my crit but never hear any corpses explode when i kill them. is the inpulsas worthless in that case since herald of ice happens first? would be cool if you could explain that to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info