Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
"The experience penalty has been adjusted further since the changes to equivalent levels of high level areas introduced in 2.1.0. The new values are still being tested, and will be detailed in the patch notes next week."

Why do I have the feeling that it's gonna take 5000 years to get to level 100 after the patch, unless I leave my wife and my job ?

GGG should have a different progression goalpost for racers.

The XP grind for casual standard players is demanding enough already, especially with the death penalty.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Rebalanced the Graveyard Map Boss (Merveil, the Reflection, who is only present in her first form) to be easier.

Meanwhile the Phantasmagoria boss still does more damage than map bosses 6 tiers above.

Always skip this boss.
Has nobody finished compiling the data into a interactive graphic tool yet?
Finally, prolif gets a mild buff.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
winning
One More Day...
how do I check the new passive tree?
Pretty good patch notes. Looking forward to 2.3.0. Sad chaos got nerfed cause it was fun but it was way to op for the little investment. Glad you guys didnt give into the complainers that wanted CoC nerfed. Cant wait for Prophecy.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
No mention of Spark and Vaal Spark nerf.

hahaha
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Rebalanced the Graveyard Map Boss (Merveil, the Reflection, who is only present in her first form) to be easier.

Meanwhile the Phantasmagoria boss still does more damage than map bosses 6 tiers above.

Always skip this boss.

Right, that's my point.

I don't skip Merveil ever. I get a Freeze Flask, at least 4k life and capped cold resist for all my characters.

I don't see why Merveil (Tier 5) is getting nerfed while BS like the Museum Trios (Tier 3) and Spiderbitch (Tier 4) are untouched.
soo..

melee stays sh.. tier
3rd league in a row vaal spark + voltaxic. because that nerf doesnt kill it at all.
game still a faceroll. lets be honest.. new monsters will die just as easily as before. two screens away. so it really doesnt matter if they use magma orb or lazor

how many melee players got demi out of the 900+ possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info