Development Manifesto: 2.3.0 Balance

"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Well i understand all the nervs u do guys but dear GGG if u gonna touch my
i promise You that i will never spend any $$$ on your game .
This is legacy and should stay legacy no matter what .

The've been doing that for years,they've messed with items costing mirrors in the past not giving a fuck.
The problem is they constantly create more problems that need to be solved in the future.
Nerfs will always be a thing because they don't know their own game and what can players abuse.
They just can't imagine how broken a thing is when they introduce it,being an item or a mechanic.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

The've been doing that for years,they've messed with items costing mirrors in the past not giving a fuck.
The problem is they constantly create more problems that need to be solved in the future.
Nerfs will always be a thing because they don't know their own game and what can players abuse.
They just can't imagine how broken a thing is when they introduce it,being an item or a mechanic.

L2P ?
"Zazan":
*Cast On Damage Taken: The level requirement of gems augmented by Cast on Damage Taken may not exceed the level requirement of the Cast on Damage Taken gem.
*Fixed a bug where people logged in to play
this is a joke right? who thought any of this was a good idea?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 7:46:13 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
zeldzioszka wrote:

Wait a minute, this WILL stay legacy right? Yours will end up with 45% conversion while new ones give 30%.

You're right,but he lost a lot of money buying it.
That propably is his problem.
Losing currency because an item needs to be toned down fot balance now and then is accepted,creating unbalanced mechanics constantly and destroying items instead of the mechanics is not,imo.
While I appreciate your efforts with trying to give heavily curse dependent characters some love, I don't think the hexproof change is the best way to do it. It seems rather binary and depends on yet more uniques. Summonings and curses would make a pretty good synergy, but both are 100% dependent on unique items.

Why not just have hexproof either reduce the curse effectiveness (that can be countered by speccing into effectiveness nodes) or make them take -1 to -2 additional curses ?

Rest looks pretty promising.
No idea why you kids are crying about "AW MAH GAWD NERF THIS SHIT SO OP"

when they just should have removed cruel diffuculty, then the game would be more fun to play.

Everyone hates playing the labyrinth, but they decided to add more of it, why arent't they focusing on the
factors that fuck upp our relation to the game, it's booring at the moment, and these 2 ascendancy points, really doesn't get me excited at all.
Last edited by ZeyOrk1 on May 26, 2016, 1:28:37 PM
I especially like the change from "nearby party members" to "nearby allies" on most the guardian ascendancy nodes ! This will make a really good alternative to necromancers for summoners. Thanks a lot ! :D

( I'd like to think you've read my post about that ;) )
Love all this.
The balance guys need to justify their jobs somehow so we get retarded and useless "balance" changes like this every few months. Great job!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info