GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey, great guide, i'm a BIG fan,try out two of your builds already. Now i'm giving a chance to your ED.

I see that ppl did a little change on the gloves with the blight set up. Is that more eficienty then the whiter totem set up? Never did a chaos build so i have no clue how scale work

I cant find those jewls with 30 mana on poe.trade, only with 15, is there a especific way to look for then?

I'm not sure wich will be the better chest, i have curency to buy either the Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar or the Cloak of defience both 6l with the color we need. I already have the empower lv3. So wich will be better option to the end-game like shaper and stuff?

I'm playing on softcore standard btw;
Last edited by LuanBzra on Aug 28, 2017, 11:49:18 AM
What should i improve for this build i have a
that iam trying to 6link

my gear right now
Spoiler

Thanks for answers :)

Why do you suggest taking "Walk the Aether" as your first ascendancy and then in your 39 skill point tree have +1 frenzy charges. Isn't that a waste of 2 points up until you take "Swift Killer"?
isn't the https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Aylardex is perfect for this build, is it ?
Last edited by hahahehehihiiii on Aug 28, 2017, 4:36:25 PM
A lot of people have mentioned low damage. I'm surprised no one tried going down from the beginning of the shadow tree and grabbing Method to the Madness and the chaos passives leading up to it. Would this give us a substantial boost in DPS? The build seems to have more than enough life and effective HP.
"
DrKatz11 wrote:
A lot of people have mentioned low damage. I'm surprised no one tried going down from the beginning of the shadow tree and grabbing Method to the Madness and the chaos passives leading up to it. Would this give us a substantial boost in DPS? The build seems to have more than enough life and effective HP.

a lot of ppl run double flask setup with whispers of doom and the witchbrew flask, you have a node next to it that gives you chaos damage too
I'm doing good with this build at the moment, I don't really get the mana jewels though. 30 mana more important than other jewels?

Still feel a little squishy against certain bosses. Lycius just destroys me I can't touch him.
Got about 4.5k life and 1.5k mana reserved.

Any advice? Not sure how to link my gear but I feel like it's pretty strong.
Trying to determine how to make this stronger. I've been running t15 harbinger maps and I'm noticeably the weakest one in the group dps-wise. It's frustrating and very difficult to turn a profit due to this fact. Where can I improve in a significant manner?

The shield is more for cosmetics and because the harbinger is cool. Super broke and haven't been able to 6l yet, first time ever making it this far.

Life: 5255
Total mana after reservations: 1985
Last edited by MisterJDLJ on Aug 28, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

What's more important, more armor and evasion or higher life? Which one should i attempt to 6l for this build?
Hello!
Which "Arcane Surge Support" Gem level would u guys recommend?
And should i put the "Item Rarity Support" Gem to Contagion or Essence Drain?
Last edited by romaen on Aug 29, 2017, 7:09:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info