GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I've had some problems clearing higher tier maps damage seems a bit low compared to others
Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/t_werschy/characters
Resistances also aren't great not sure what to swap out, would appreciate some help
Last edited by scitur on Aug 25, 2017, 7:41:18 PM
Hi! New player here!

Can you please tell me if I have to upgrade all the gems to max level as sson as I can? I'm running out of mana with two auras on.

Thanks and congrats for the good work!
"
Wubzor wrote:
Hello,

I followed this guide and reached lvl 86, loving fast movement and clearing style very much and being thankful to you for this guide a lot.

My question is about end-game viability of current build: I checked top ED tricksters of Harbinger recently and saw that they are going Low-Life build with CI and ~10k ES, having absolutely no damage affixes/suffixes at gear, going with fastest attacking no-damage mace for quick ShieldCharges and buffing damage only from jewels as I could see. And still having ~3x of my DPS lol.

Can I achieve same results with MoM build or should I aim into respeccing for LL ES? I still have much room for impovement in MoM gear, but maybe it's a good time to think about respec?

For highest damage output you will want to go Low Life, occultist is generally better for this than a Trickster, however, it will cost tons more currency. Several people have confirmed both Uber Atziri & Shaper kills with this build. Ultimately it comes down to a matter of currency & taste.

"
Merclin2 wrote:
Hi,

I have my wither totem gems on my allelopathy gloves, which put the blight on another totem...

In that case is it worth it to switch the 2 totems during a fight? or the debuff wont stay long enough?
Then better put wither totem gems on another piece than Allelopathy gloves?

Thxx

Put Spell Totem on another piece :)

"
MalakielCL wrote:
Hi Ghazzy

it's me again from HHC , well i have to say this build has proven to be very safe to me and i'm 87 now near 88 my stats are 5.4k Life 1.5k ES ( nothing XD ) and 5.5k mana 3.6k unreserved and finally i can obtain a cloak of deafiance 6L , and now my damage is still is near 40k per sec with frenzy charges (not tested with witchfrire) and in this point and i retired clarity and pretend link blasphemy with enlighten for more mana unreserved

at this spot of the build what can i improve in this

this is my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MalakielCL/characters

Best regards

Hey,

Glad you like the build bro :)

Outside of higher numeric values on the rare items I would suggest looking into getting the Allelopathy gloves to help your single target damage as that's going to feel low in higher tier maps without the Blight addition.

"
asmzn2009 wrote:
Can someone explain how the allelopathy gloves work? How does a blight unsupported by any gems really make that much of a difference? And isn't it channeled? So you're more vulnerable in boss fights.

It is supported by the gems in the gloves. :)

And yes, it is absolutely help with boss kills, significantly.

"
pietras88 wrote:
Hi Guys !

I have a question . should i take armor items or energy shield. coz i fell a little bit squishy;/

I have 20k dps and 40k in stats (overtime) what shoudl i change in my gear to improve it? i dont know how to paste my gear but in my chara slots there is all :) Also my hp is 4.3k es 1.7k and 5k mana is it good /bad?

thx for answer !

Armour or Energy Shield doesn't matter for the build, simply take what ever makes it cheaper to color with chromes as described in the guide :)

Is that 5K mana unreserved? (after auras are applied).

You have to go to your account settings and make sure your profile is not checked as private, otherwise I can't check your characters! :)

"
I just wanted to comment and say, the 3.0 version is the definition of a zero budget build. I play exclusively SSF and this was exactly what I was looking for. I'm 86 in harbinger, cleared atziri and Uber lab, clear speed in yellow maps is insane the only thing stopping me is higher tier map drop rates. Literally no uniques up until a tabula rasa dropped.

Definitely HC viable too, the times I died were user error, even Kitava I only died once.

Basically, thank you for this build!

Awesome to hear bro, glad you're finding it useful! :D

"
I've had some problems clearing higher tier maps damage seems a bit low compared to others
Character link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/t_werschy/characters
Resistances also aren't great not sure what to swap out, would appreciate some help

Are you using 2x Spreading Rot Jewels? That helps tons with the Blight approach for boss kills.

Other solutions are to get Cherrubim over the CoD, higher spell dmg jewel, Essence of Envy crafted rings for more chaos damage.

Re-tweaking the skilltree by dropping some mana nodes to reach Whispers of Doom to get double curses as right now if you are using Blasphemy curse + Witchfire Brew only 1 of them is applied. This also allows for pathing via "Corruption" (both clusters located north of the Witch starter).

"
AndyNSanity wrote:
Hi! New player here!

Can you please tell me if I have to upgrade all the gems to max level as sson as I can? I'm running out of mana with two auras on.

Thanks and congrats for the good work!

Hey,

Welcome in!

During the LvLing process, yes.
I would suggest a few things for you, specially as you're new to the game:

1) Go to your account settings, make sure your profile is not private, this allows for anyone to look at your characters via the forum page which allows me to look at your gearing & skilltree and help you further.

2) If you're familiar with Discord I'd recommend popping in to my community, here: https://discord.gg/XzDUaHT. In there myself & many other veterans are helping eachother out on a daily basis.

3) Can always swing by my stream for direct help :)

Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hey im level 40 still using lifesprig and other low level leveling gear lol. I was wanting to upgrade so if anyone unique or other gear thats worth getting let me know! Thanks
will this build be also good with 2hand staff? got my hands on
and i dont know if i should fallow this one or go for LL wariant?
the allelophaty gloves the blight skill how you use it? i mean its for bosses right? you do contagion+ED and blight or how? dont know how to use it.
"
Hey,

My pleasure bro!

The Frenzy charges grants atk/cast as well as "more" damage to your abilities, on top of this the Ascendancy "Swift Killer" makes Frenzy & Power Charges grant additional Damage over Time per charge :)

hey i am new to this game and wanna ask what from this build generates those frenzy charges because i cant get to it...

Its an item which i will get later ( i am 41 atm) or what?
"
glichy777 wrote:
"
Hey,

My pleasure bro!

The Frenzy charges grants atk/cast as well as "more" damage to your abilities, on top of this the Ascendancy "Swift Killer" makes Frenzy & Power Charges grant additional Damage over Time per charge :)

hey i am new to this game and wanna ask what from this build generates those frenzy charges because i cant get to it...

You get them from Swift Killer in the ascendancy tree.
"
glichy777 wrote:
"
Hey,

My pleasure bro!

The Ascendancy "Swift Killer" grants a 15% chance to gain a frenzy/power charge on kill. You get ascendancy points by completing the Labyrinth (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth)
Hey guys, I am about to roll my socket colors on my Cloak of Defiance.

Is there a consensus about which 6 I want to use? So far I've been considering the following:

Must haves:
Essence Drain
Controlled Destruction
Swift Affliction
Void Manipulation

Options:
Slower Projectiles
Pierce
Efficacy
Empower

Also, have thought about using the unique gem that gives 10% damage and 1 pierce in a 4th socket in the grid so that I can have a semi pierce without gearing it.

Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info