GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
ICarrotU wrote:
"
Killamang wrote:
Hello,

Could you take a look at my character

Your profile is set to private btw.

Thanks I fixed it.
What do I do with the 8 extra skill points? Do I just invest them into +8% increased maximum mana nodes?
Hey there !

First of all thanks for your wonderful build :)

There is a little something I did not understand about it tho.

Why do you take Frenetic on the passive tree ? What are those frenzy charges for ?

I tried to read your build again and again but I just can't figure it out xD
"
Killamang wrote:
Hello,

Could you take a look at my character and let me know what I could change to increase single target dps. I just failed a tier 16 because my damage was way too low. My survivability seems to be pretty good so far, but when it comes to map bosses I tend to struggle. Also I am using Witchfire, but don't have anything to apply a second curse, so is it worth still running this flask?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Killamang/characters

Thanks

Hey,

Regarding the second curse it is recommended to drop some mana nodes to reach Whispers of Doom (top corner of the tree) for an additional curse. Other options are Windscream boots or Doedre's Damnation ring.

Cherrubim chest piece will grant you a lot of extra damage. Essence of Envy works great for ring crafts to get even more damage.

"
kyle25 wrote:
Is using 6L rare body armour better than a 5L cher/cloak/death's?

If you are using a LvL 3+ Empower, yes. Though I would still prefer to get a cherrubim to a 6L before I purchase an Empower lvl 3+

"
avehn wrote:
What do I do with the 8 extra skill points? Do I just invest them into +8% increased maximum mana nodes?

What ever floats your boat tbh.
Whispers of Doom, Corruption, Mana nodes, Jewels.

It's a matter of taste, I would personally recommend Whispers of Doom > Corruption > Jewels.

"
Antebios wrote:
Hey there !

First of all thanks for your wonderful build :)

There is a little something I did not understand about it tho.

Why do you take Frenetic on the passive tree ? What are those frenzy charges for ?

I tried to read your build again and again but I just can't figure it out xD

Hey,

My pleasure bro!

The Frenzy charges grants atk/cast as well as "more" damage to your abilities, on top of this the Ascendancy "Swift Killer" makes Frenzy & Power Charges grant additional Damage over Time per charge :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Hello,

I followed this guide and reached lvl 86, loving fast movement and clearing style very much and being thankful to you for this guide a lot.

My question is about end-game viability of current build: I checked top ED tricksters of Harbinger recently and saw that they are going Low-Life build with CI and ~10k ES, having absolutely no damage affixes/suffixes at gear, going with fastest attacking no-damage mace for quick ShieldCharges and buffing damage only from jewels as I could see. And still having ~3x of my DPS lol.

Can I achieve same results with MoM build or should I aim into respeccing for LL ES? I still have much room for impovement in MoM gear, but maybe it's a good time to think about respec?
Hi,

I have my wither totem gems on my allelopathy gloves, which put the blight on another totem...

In that case is it worth it to switch the 2 totems during a fight? or the debuff wont stay long enough?
Then better put wither totem gems on another piece than Allelopathy gloves?

Thxx
Hi Ghazzy

it's me again from HHC , well i have to say this build has proven to be very safe to me and i'm 87 now near 88 my stats are 5.4k Life 1.5k ES ( nothing XD ) and 5.5k mana 3.6k unreserved and finally i can obtain a cloak of deafiance 6L , and now my damage is still is near 40k per sec with frenzy charges (not tested with witchfrire) and in this point and i retired clarity and pretend link blasphemy with enlighten for more mana unreserved

at this spot of the build what can i improve in this

this is my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MalakielCL/characters

Best regards
Can someone explain how the allelopathy gloves work? How does a blight unsupported by any gems really make that much of a difference? And isn't it channeled? So you're more vulnerable in boss fights.
Hi Guys !

I have a question . should i take armor items or energy shield. coz i fell a little bit squishy;/

I have 20k dps and 40k in stats (overtime) what shoudl i change in my gear to improve it? i dont know how to paste my gear but in my chara slots there is all :) Also my hp is 4.3k es 1.7k and 5k mana is it good /bad?

thx for answer !
Last edited by pietras88 on Aug 25, 2017, 3:27:50 PM
I just wanted to comment and say, the 3.0 version is the definition of a zero budget build. I play exclusively SSF and this was exactly what I was looking for. I'm 86 in harbinger, cleared atziri and Uber lab, clear speed in yellow maps is insane the only thing stopping me is higher tier map drop rates. Literally no uniques up until a tabula rasa dropped.

Definitely HC viable too, the times I died were user error, even Kitava I only died once.

Basically, thank you for this build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info