GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
I'm wondering this too. Pretty confused what gear type you should focus on. I've just gone for the type that gives me the easiest gem colors.

There is stat recommendation in the post look closely.
I'd say this is order you should follow:
1. Cap resists
2. Get max +life/+damage rolls on rare gear/jewelry/jewels
3. Get unique options as they usually grant more dmg. Only if you've capped resists and have a decent eHP!
4. Get gear that is comfortable to chrome (not worth it usually)
"
Was wondering if you could take a peak at my gear and maybe point out if there's something not right? If not no biggy, still appreciate your guide!

First thing you should do is 5/6-link your Essence Drain - it should be a great boost in damage!
Thanks for this amazing guide.

I have been playing your exact build for a while and started switching it up recently to get more damage since I'm running in SC.

I can really recommend getting

They're quite a big help on single target.

Other than that I would love to know what I could still improve on my char.
I'm currently trying to get a 6l Cherrubim. Can I improve anything besides that?
New player here.

I gotta say, this build clears level 1-70 mobs insanely fast, but as soon as I started mapping, I started to notice that the damage is dropping off pretty quickly. Does anyone have any tips on how I could improve my damage output (no idea how to link my character here, by the way)? My survivability is pretty good right now, and I'd like to have more DPS without sacrificing survivability.

Also, why would we use the Tabula Rasa if we could find a six-link with the right colors? Or is there a reason why we use a Tabula?

But yea, this build was amazing for levels 1-70. Seriously fast.
New player here.

I gotta say, this build clears level 1-70 mobs insanely fast, but as soon as I started mapping, I started to notice that the damage is dropping off pretty quickly. Does anyone have any tips on how I could improve my damage output (no idea how to link my character here, by the way)? My survivability is pretty good right now, and I'd like to have more DPS without sacrificing survivability.

Also, why would we use the Tabula Rasa if we could find a six-link with the right colors? Or is there a reason why we use a Tabula?

New player here.

Shit. I don't know why it just posted 2 duplicates of my original post. Sorry about that.
Last edited by Darrothan on Aug 10, 2017, 6:01:25 AM
Last edited by erp_lsf on Aug 10, 2017, 6:21:17 AM
Wouldn't chain be better than pierce for 6l since we don't really care about hit damage?
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Any suggestions for SSF weapons? I'm using a wand at the moment and thus can't use shield charge. It is highly unlikely that I'll find an Essence of Delirium or a unique dagger with spell damage. Did they remove spell damage from regular (non-unique) daggers?
Or I'll just use Flame Dash or Phase Run ... I'm also kind of worried since I won't be able to buy a Grand Spectrum jewel (never have managed to level a master to 8)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info