GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
erp_lsf wrote:
"
I'm a new player on POE and i have a question, in your skilltree, you take +1 maximum frenzy charges and i dont understand why and how to proc frenzy.

Look at Ascendancy Nodes we take - we have 15% chance to generate power/frenzy charge on kill.

Ok thx a lot :D

Second question, in the video, Ghazzi talk about spells not specified on post 3.0, because the gameplay change or just because he develop more the build in video ?
"
erp_lsf wrote:
"
I'm a new player on POE and i have a question, in your skilltree, you take +1 maximum frenzy charges and i dont understand why and how to proc frenzy.

Look at Ascendancy Nodes we take - we have 15% chance to generate power/frenzy charge on kill.

Though I think the first frenzy node is too early in the leveling trees.

The first frenzy charge node is in the 39 point tree, but you aren't even supposed to take the charge ascendancy first, so you are looking at level ~55 for Cruel Lab as earliest point for using the additional charges.

For a newbie thats just trying to follow the guide that's understandably confusing
"
cybertier wrote:
"
erp_lsf wrote:
"

Though I think the first frenzy node is too early in the leveling trees.

The first frenzy charge node is in the 39 point tree, but you aren't even supposed to take the charge ascendancy first, so you are looking at level ~55 for Cruel Lab as earliest point for using the additional charges.

For a newbie thats just trying to follow the guide that's understandably confusing

Ok thx :), its just disturbing, to see different spells on video and guide ^^
"
hacktiv wrote:

3.0 introduced a ton of awesome new Support Gems for this build, which just weren't available when he made the 2.6 video. When in doubt, follow the written guide :)
"
cybertier wrote:
"
hacktiv wrote:

3.0 introduced a ton of awesome new Support Gems for this build, which just weren't available when he made the 2.6 video. When in doubt, follow the written guide :)

Ok thx a lot cybertier :D
"
Ghazzy wrote:
"
MalakielCL wrote:
first of all , awesome build and guide !!

My concern as HC player is if this guide is oriented more to SC than HC playerbase ( speaking of leveling tree and final tree ) and my another toughts is about first ascendacy talent , if you asking me as HC player i choose Patient Reaper talent for the damage and sustain cuz in that lvl (lvl 33 ) is hard to believe use MoM in that stage of leveling

Cheers :D

Cheers, glad you like it!

It is mainly targeted for hardcore viability.
For softcore you could drop some HP and grab method of madness for example :)

welcome

me again this time i been thinking about this build how much HP Max aspire to reach ? my concern come from , its ok 5k mana pool is nice but the mana take max 30-40% of the damage you take but the rest go to the life and if this build seeing the tree is more focused to mana nodes instead of life nodes and i undertand well MoM is a mitigation measure for the damage taken , but you cant depend 100% of it if the build you reach 5k HP max i believe in HC that is low considering new bosses , improved mechanics of them and more dificulty to make a good survability

Regards

I am at lvl 60 and the build is very tanky already with 3000 hp and 500 of 1500 unreserved mana, though I am still running with grace and clarity. Could you give a some more advice on how to setup the defence for the late game (auras, skills for cwdt, evasion or armor)? Is the 2.6 defensive setup still viable?
I'm somewhat confused - Why do you suggest Vaal Lightning Trap? I don't have room on my bars for it and it doesn't seem useful, since it doesn't get used by CWDT.
"
Joux3 wrote:
I'm somewhat confused - Why do you suggest Vaal Lightning Trap? I don't have room on my bars for it and it doesn't seem useful, since it doesn't get used by CWDT.

I think the Vaal trap is used for bosses, since they have tons of health now?

edit: it says in the guide why we use it : To help with the massive HP on map bosses we will be using Vaal Lightning Trap to increase the damage taken.
Last edited by stefa83 on Aug 9, 2017, 5:22:52 AM
Thanks for the build! been enjoying it so far!
Sjnorre FTW!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info