GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
"
any of the timeless jewels good for this build?

brutal restraint with onslaught on kill

this?

"
"
"

this?

No, needs to be the Deshret jewel (check my passive tree)
"
"
"

this?

forgot the number,

but doesnt have to be deshret
"

Are you 100% sure of that? I tried 3 non-deshret jewels (range of numbers; one around 1700, one very high around 7.5k) and none of them gave the correct passives (e.g. none gave the wind dancer notable). The deshret version was the only one that behaved as expected for me.
Thank you, will try it out.
"
Parhelius wrote:
"

Are you 100% sure of that? I tried 3 non-deshret jewels (range of numbers; one around 1700, one very high around 7.5k) and none of them gave the correct passives (e.g. none gave the wind dancer notable). The deshret version was the only one that behaved as expected for me.

Number defines the nodes passives
Character defines the Keystone change (Deshret changes any big keystone (EE, Pain Attunement, Arrow Dancing) into Wind Dancer)

Finally hit 36/40!

Gear used so far
Spoiler
Last edited by primordialiege on Jul 10, 2019, 11:27:41 AM
"
"
Parhelius wrote:
"

Number defines the nodes passives
Character defines the Keystone change (Deshret changes any big keystone (EE, Pain Attunement, Arrow Dancing) into Wind Dancer)

Finally hit 36/40!

Gear used so far
Spoiler

What is your dot, out of curiosity? as well as life and es?

Thanks to the great earlier advice about some budget items, I've made it to maps, and been clearing to T8 so far. Really enjoying the character. I've just found an exalt, and have around 150c, so open to any thoughts, advice or suggestions on where it makes sense to upgrade.

I use MOM/EB, and have everything in balance, about 5.4k eHP. Don't know what should be next for the passive tree, if taking wicked ward makes sense, or just work my way to another jewel slot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rkgUPF0f8Q&feature=youtu.be

ez:D
"

Gear used so far
Spoiler

That is a very expensive kit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info