GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hello friends,

I just reached guardians with ed/contagion but the damage seems low to me.
Do you have any advice for me?
Looking for gear upgrades / skill tree recommendations.
I have about 2EX to spent on this character.

Character: Garantu
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/libiza/characters

Appreciate your tips.

Best regards
"
libiza wrote:
Hello friends,

I just reached guardians with ed/contagion but the damage seems low to me.
Do you have any advice for me?
Looking for gear upgrades / skill tree recommendations.
I have about 2EX to spent on this character.

Character: Garantu
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/libiza/characters

Appreciate your tips.

Best regards

Tbh, it seems like you shouldnt have problems with them. I'm on phone and can't see your tree, but are you using spreading rot? Also 6l setup for ED could help a lot, or even 21lvl ed. Maybe allelopathy gloves for 5l blight?
I have about 10 ex of resources. Any tips what would be best to upgrade on my character? Currently doing yellow maps mostly, have no trouble whatsoever.
Character name: Reanvher
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Jun 18, 2019, 9:32:31 AM
Level 92, just finished the Atlas and killed shaper, everything has been rather simple so far, but I am afraid of the new uber elder fight, here is my gear so far, saving up for a chaos impresence.

Is Discipline really worth it?
Wouldn't an additional layer of defense like Artic Armor be better?
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Flesh & Stone is amazing. I'm running Sand stance full time and alternating either Discipline or Malevolence depending on if I want more DPS or more survive-ability for a given situation.

Mostly running Flesh & Stone / Malevolence at the moment though. The 50% reserve on Discipline is harsh.
Last edited by Evernothing on Jun 18, 2019, 3:29:21 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Blood & Sand is amazing. I'm running Sand stance full time and alternating either Discipline or Malevolence depending on if I want more DPS or more survive-ability for a given situation.

Mostly running Blood & Sand / Malevolence at the moment though. The 50% reserve on Discipline is harsh.

I'm running Flesh and Stone, Malevolence and Discipline.
I'd really like to cut Discipline for something more impactful on defenses, like Arctic Armor, but I'm open for suggestions.
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
"
Evernothing wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:

Blood & Sand is amazing. I'm running Sand stance full time and alternating either Discipline or Malevolence depending on if I want more DPS or more survive-ability for a given situation.

Mostly running Blood & Sand / Malevolence at the moment though. The 50% reserve on Discipline is harsh.

I'm running Flesh and Stone, Malevolence and Discipline.
I'd really like to cut Discipline for something more impactful on defenses, like Arctic Armor, but I'm open for suggestions.

You can always run Perfect Form - free AA + free Phase Acro.
"
brzoskwinia wrote:

You can always run Perfect Form - free AA + free Phase Acro.

The thing is, I'm already running out of gem slots, so something "free" isn't an incentive. I have rooom for around 3 mana reserving auras/spells.
Also the defenses on the Perfect Form don't look that good. How much does that "uncapped resistance" thing add?
Does anyone have any tips for getting the off-color slots on a Perfect Form chest? I'm hoping to get 3 blue, 2 green and 1 red. I don't have my Syndicate set up yet to the point where I can run a Vorici Research safehouse for the white gem slots.

Am I best off my crafting the "At Least 3 Blue Sockets" mod and hoping I get one of the remaining three sockets as a red?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info