GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

This build guide is based on the shadow class and not witch that you stated, correct? This will allow for trickster down the line.

oh my god....
"
Also curious to see 3.7 tree..maybe in parts..like lvl 20, 40, 60 etc..im not very smart to make something good xD

PoB Link
Something like this, I guess? You can change it to your liking if you prefer going Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics early or not.
WIll the "Bane" & Trickster nerf hurt the build a lot?
Last edited by CroDanZ on Jun 6, 2019, 11:06:17 AM
"
Skeet wrote:
"
Also curious to see 3.7 tree..maybe in parts..like lvl 20, 40, 60 etc..im not very smart to make something good xD

PoB Link
Something like this, I guess? You can change it to your liking if you prefer going Acrobatics/Phase acrobatics early or not.

Thank you very very much,exile!

Can always respec later on, just needed something to reach maps without getting myself to mental institution before that xD
What weapons to use for 1h/shield?
"
andrewg90 wrote:
"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

This build guide is based on the shadow class and not witch that you stated, correct? This will allow for trickster down the line.

oh my god....

Got it, he's saying to actually create two characters. Sorry for asking a ?
I'm seeing alot of people picking wicked ward with EB + MOM. Could someone explain to me why picking wicked ward is good?

I played soulrend trickster in 3.6 and I've never felt like recharging energy shield was an issue with my ghost shrouds. And with high evasion you rarely get hit anyway.
"
phexifa wrote:
I'm seeing alot of people picking wicked ward with EB + MOM. Could someone explain to me why picking wicked ward is good?

I played soulrend trickster in 3.6 and I've never felt like recharging energy shield was an issue with my ghost shrouds. And with high evasion you rarely get hit anyway.

Costs literally a point or two, and you get a lot of QoL and benefits of being able to have a lot of ES Regen while you're getting hit, letting you live longer in sticky situations. The negative of this is nonexistant because we don't really leech, so why not?
Also, we gain shrouds slower so it's another layer of defence, just in case, to an extent. In the non-EB situation, that is.

With EB, just so you never run out of ES to cast spells no matter what, I guess.
Last edited by Skeet on Jun 6, 2019, 12:31:17 PM
As far as wicked ward you can path literally right past it so it's 1 point (its the same points as going straight to EB along the top since you are going down the tree for the jewel socket past pain attunement. 3 point pathing either way.
So the nerfs to ES etc and to bane haven't shredded this? Excellent. All of my other characters were trashed by the patch, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info