GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hi fellow Essence Drainers. Any one tried converthing this magnifficent skill tree to 3.7 yet? This is my take on the new reality of ED + Contaigion. Keep in mind thats a lvl 100 build thats made by a random :D

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AESYAAHuw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUuMNrTRyAwPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEyLqMgGyGc96Yet6U3aCtUgG56QFmFMfQV3yuQIbyM_d8Yo2PZ2qbIxirLTFwuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qg5ItzAUCRNtJogRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8Vf8aTJ--I-TfXz0mxbAsi9G0Zl_SXlUyzCPRqQ7zqLJwEB4PbVcYRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Iy0UVHwGYEs6IA8B-FMsHFiEKCHtsLwfNdjtsaEHu-OjpYrJj311KvrUpn_JuhGGp4L3zlWAcHY8u9voqhLxzcjxoAAAAAAA==

Feel free to add you feedback. Im mainly thinking about the MOM + EB + Wicked ward pick.
Spoiler
After killing Mervail port back to town and get (B)Essence drain as your reward for killing her. Try and get this linked to a Void Manipulation in a +1 Chaos wand.

At this point your ideal gem setups would be:

Spoiler
+1 chaos wand: (B)contagion -(G)Void Manipulation

+1 Chaos wand: -(B)blight-(B)infused channeling-(G)Void Manipulation

Wherever: (B)Flame dash-(B)arcane surge.

Most of the time you can still just drop contagion on packs and move along. Add in Essence drain and blight as needed for tougher packs/mobs.

I dont quite get this Part. How am i supposed to have 3 Wands equipped?
Last edited by Silencedt on Jun 6, 2019, 8:40:44 AM
"
Silencedt wrote:
Spoiler
After killing Mervail port back to town and get (B)Essence drain as your reward for killing her. Try and get this linked to a Void Manipulation in a +1 Chaos wand.

At this point your ideal gem setups would be:

Spoiler
+1 chaos wand: (B)contagion -(G)Void Manipulation

+1 Chaos wand: -(B)blight-(B)infused channeling-(G)Void Manipulation

Wherever: (B)Flame dash-(B)arcane surge.

Most of the time you can still just drop contagion on packs and move along. Add in Essence drain and blight as needed for tougher packs/mobs.

I dont quite get this Part. How am i supposed to have 3 Wands equipped?

2 wands ideally and flame dash-arcane surge wherever you can fit it on other gear.
No put the Ed in one +1 chaos wand put blight in the other +1 chaos wand and put flame dash+arcane surge in another piece of gear (hat, gloves, feet)
"
Rudys wrote:
Hi fellow Essence Drainers. Any one tried converthing this magnifficent skill tree to 3.7 yet? This is my take on the new reality of ED + Contaigion. Keep in mind thats a lvl 100 build thats made by a random :D

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AESYAAHuw2KLZyBT1b2qMFr8mlWHiVUuMNrTRyAwPqySLwzqJ4OZYkx9JEyLqMgGyGc96Yet6U3aCtUgG56QFmFMfQV3yuQIbyM_d8Yo2PZ2qbIxirLTFwuwFtY2_1CMwcd2oS3g6Qg5ItzAUCRNtJogRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8Vf8aTJ--I-TfXz0mxbAsi9G0Zl_SXlUyzCPRqQ7zqLJwEB4PbVcYRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Iy0UVHwGYEs6IA8B-FMsHFiEKCHtsLwfNdjtsaEHu-OjpYrJj311KvrUpn_JuhGGp4L3zlWAcHY8u9voqhLxzcjxoAAAAAAA==

Feel free to add you feedback. Im mainly thinking about the MOM + EB + Wicked ward pick.

You lost 2 jewel sockets for nearly nothing (a bit of evasion and life?). There's also better pathing at the top which allows you to save a couple points.
Here is how I did mine: PoB Link

Also curious to see 3.7 tree..maybe in parts..like lvl 20, 40, 60 etc..im not very smart to make something good xD
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

This build guide is based on the shadow class and not witch that you stated, correct? This will allow for trickster down the line.
"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

This build guide is based on the shadow class and not witch that you stated, correct? This will allow for trickster down the line.

I think you start as a witch to get the gems AFAIK
"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

Read the rest of the stuff he wrote, then come back.
"
Rustic22Chaos wrote:
"
WisCompton wrote:
"
Optaka wrote:

Start as witch.

I think you start as a witch to get the gems AFAIK

To get a free arcane source

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info