GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
Drey070 wrote:
"
s0gukolum wrote:
hi, im new player. Can we use bane skill gem this build?

Bane has been really good so far linked with Despair and Void Man..

ty for answer, so i can use this tree and can use Bane right? for essenca drain or congation?
"
s0gukolum wrote:

ty for answer, so i can use this tree and can use Bane right? for essenca drain or congation?

Essence Drain and Contagion are not curses, so they can't be applied with Bane. If you want to use Bane link it with Despair. Temporal Chains is another good curse if you can use a 3L. If you have a 4L add a support gem like Void Manipulation or Controlled Destruction depending on what color gems you can use.
"
jcberg wrote:
"
s0gukolum wrote:

Essence Drain and Contagion are not curses, so they can't be applied with Bane. If you want to use Bane link it with Despair. Temporal Chains is another good curse if you can use a 3L. If you have a 4L add a support gem like Void Manipulation or Controlled Destruction depending on what color gems you can use.

And does the Build work well with it ? or is it kind of better to go Occulist / Ele for Bane?
the paste bin only puts passive points in like 21 points out of all of them.i couldnt find the correct one or know how to make one myself to fix it
"
fabi06 wrote:

And does the Build work well with it ? or is it kind of better to go Occulist / Ele for Bane?

Yes, especially once you get the additional curse at top left of the passive tree. This build is great for all chaos/dot skills.
Occultist can have more curses but if you’re using Bane mostly for the damage with the curses as a bonus, then 2 curses plus support gems is optimal. If you’re playing a curse bot then occultist is better.
Last edited by jcberg on Mar 12, 2019, 4:30:00 AM
"
jcberg wrote:
"
fabi06 wrote:

Yes, especially once you get the additional curse at top left of the passive tree. This build is great for all chaos/dot skills.
Occultist can have more curses but if you’re using Bane mostly for the damage with the curses as a bonus, then 2 curses plus support gems is optimal. If you’re playing a curse bot then occultist is better.

Nice Thanks! Just wondering if bane or ed is better for bosses with much HP?
Also, would it be smarter to just start as an occultist for bane- ing ? See most people on twitch playing occultist, thats why im asking

I know a Tricker isn't the best for bosses, but I still feel like I am struggling to kill the map bosses with this.
Any idea how to fix?
Firt time playing ED trickster and im having a blast! Never though the skill was this fun!

That said, im running thru some issues that im not sure how to fix...

How do you guys deal with "allies cannot die" rares/totems? if they all clustered, i cant hit the main mob with ED...

Another thing is, i saw on OP post that he advises to get +1 curse on gear. That with the +1 curse node we take from the tree would allow us to run 3 curses, but he only uses 2 (1 with blasphemy and 1 on witchfire brew)... Does that means if i take a crafted +1 curse on gear i should respect out of that curse node/cluster on passive tree?

PS: is it just me, or it really dumb that contagion doesnt break conteiners while bane does?
Last edited by mromcy on Mar 12, 2019, 9:08:30 AM
"
DanThePaladin wrote:

I know a Tricker isn't the best for bosses, but I still feel like I am struggling to kill the map bosses with this.
Any idea how to fix?

You need to use blight for single target.
"
Glendoor wrote:

You need to use blight for single target.

Instead of wither?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info