GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

I tried this build for the first time and I am bit disappointed with Delving. I mean it takes a while until the mobs die with DoT damage which leads to a situation that you quickly get surrounded by lots of them. Any advice here how to mitigate this?
Definitely Contagion is fun for mapping though.
Last edited by Dioktis on Dec 14, 2018, 1:57:48 PM
"
Dioktis wrote:
I tried this build for the first time and I am bit disappointed with Delving. I mean it takes a while until the mobs die with DoT damage which leads to a situation that you quickly get surrounded by lots of them. Any advice here how to mitigate this?
Definitely Contagion is fun for mapping though.

From delve league i had no problem with depth 300. Essence Drain + contagion, flame dash/shield charge and quartz flask works good.

Ozon
I cannot find a gem called "Multiple Totem Support".
"
artcore wrote:
I cannot find a gem called "Multiple Totem Support".

Multiple Totems Support
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multiple_Totems_Support

Act 4 - Petarus and Vanja vendor
Act 6 - Lilly Roth vendor
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
My bad, it's called "Totems", not "Totem". ^_^
Hi, thanks for the guide. I'm a first timer this season so a lot to learn. I'm currently 88 and highest I've gone so far is Tier 11 Map.

Is there any recommended items to that can make this build end game viable?

Says in guide can be done by upgrading to higher budget version but I don't see any guide section for it.

I've looked around at other builds but the only thing that looked fun to me was flicker strike. I don't know if that's end game viable and haven't came across 3.5 guide for it either.
Hey you could take a look at my betrayal league trickster.

I can run almost everything.

I really like the Stgygan Vise for the extra chaos dmg jewel and the windscream boots for another curse.

An elder amulet like mine costs 1 ex and really boosts your damage.

You can get your lvl 4 empower for another end game push and 6l a cherrubim for even more damage.

You need to understand the bossfights a lot since you cant really push survivability and damage at the same time to a comfortable level

////

Thank you for the build Ghazzy, ive been playing it since the Abyss league and there is no build that I love more.
Last edited by Natsu955 on Dec 22, 2018, 8:17:33 PM

Corrupted my Skin of the Loyal today, the dps boost is insane
Last edited by Hamude on Dec 24, 2018, 2:57:41 PM
"
Kezxile wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I'm a first timer this season so a lot to learn. I'm currently 88 and highest I've gone so far is Tier 11 Map.

Is there any recommended items to that can make this build end game viable?

Says in guide can be done by upgrading to higher budget version but I don't see any guide section for it.

I've looked around at other builds but the only thing that looked fun to me was flicker strike. I don't know if that's end game viable and haven't came across 3.5 guide for it either.

I suggest you to write this on the youtube video, that is where he answers the quickiest
I dont know
Til uber elder the dmg is fine but if u take biscos leash belt and the allelolpathy gloves and cloak of defiance u lack so much life
i need to change atziris step, too

u guys run triple grand spectrum?

i skipped auras and put a clear mind in

edit: low life ES try /forgot pain attunement lol

https://pastebin.com/aHENECqi
Last edited by Fae_ on Dec 25, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info