GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
I agree with him speccing out of the witch start and into the jewel near the Shaper Node.

That's what I ended up doing as well. I'm grabbing as many jewel slots as I can at this level and using 10+% increased spell damage/damage over time along with 7%/8% increased life and mana.

When I get another jewel slot at lvl 94 I may drop clarity/enfeeble and use the Clear Mind jewel and run Despair with no reserved mana thanks to the amulet. That'll increase damage another 60%.

Last edited by YT_HB on Jan 17, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
What do you guys do when you took a big hit and your manapool is depleted ?
Currently I´m running a Hybrid Flask, but I´m not sure about that.

Is Breath of The Council the Weapon to go for ? Is it BiS or is it a Dagger with Decay craft and SPell damage etc ?
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Jan 17, 2018, 1:35:32 PM
"
What do you guys do when you took a big hit and your manapool is depleted ?
Currently I´m running a Hybrid Flask, but I´m not sure about that.

I run a mana flask just in case but rarely use it. A hybrid should be fine in that case also. I really only have to use mine on a no regen map (which I try to stay away from anyway) or for the secondary effect such as poison, burning, etc. removal. Once you get the Patient Reaper ascendancy node mana regen should be even faster.

"
Is Breath of The Council the Weapon to go for ? Is it BiS or is it a Dagger with Decay craft and SPell damage etc ?

BotC along with Rathpith works really well until you're able to get a +2/3 chaos staff.
Hey All

I'm just wondering as to what the first 'big' purchase of this build should be? I've just hit level 69 for Allelopathy and I'm just about to go grab normal/cruel/merc labs (Aether, Swift Killer + Weave Arcane) and then I'll do act 10 Kitava.

I've got a Tab and Allelopathy already - should have general mapping gear from other chara's to cap resists (standard ftw). I'm currently running two Heartbreakers but may look at swapping one out - might look look into some sort of combo of Rathpith's Globe, Atziri's Step and Atziri's Mirror depending upon resists.

My main question is - I've got about 120C to spend. Where should I be going from here? Grab a BoTC? Or should I focus on saving up and getting a 6l Death's Oath (softcore standard)? Or maybe a Cloak of Def? Of grab 3 deliriums and hope for the best on a high base lvl dagger after grabbing a couple of more levels?

If anybody wants to check out my chara/tree, the character is 'ProjectPTDiedForThis'. I've picked up dual curse as I'm running a Witchfire - probably going to spec into MoM after doing the labs and then will head down into the Scion life wheel. Gear/links/flasks are bad because it's levelling gear, I'll be sorting that out over the next few days.

Many thanks for the help all!
Hey guys. Why do people have reserved mana for this build? I dont have any. would really appreciate if someone could check out my build and recommend improvements. My char name is FuzzyTrickster, not sure how to give you access to all my stats and stuff... Im level 85, fully geared with a 99& botc and +1 socket tabula. Trying to save for a skin of the loyal.

thanks!
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hey All

I'm just wondering as to what the first 'big' purchase of this build should be? I've just hit level 69 for Allelopathy and I'm just about to go grab normal/cruel/merc labs (Aether, Swift Killer + Weave Arcane) and then I'll do act 10 Kitava.

I've got a Tab and Allelopathy already - should have general mapping gear from other chara's to cap resists (standard ftw). I'm currently running two Heartbreakers but may look at swapping one out - might look look into some sort of combo of Rathpith's Globe, Atziri's Step and Atziri's Mirror depending upon resists.

My main question is - I've got about 120C to spend. Where should I be going from here? Grab a BoTC? Or should I focus on saving up and getting a 6l Death's Oath (softcore standard)? Or maybe a Cloak of Def? Of grab 3 deliriums and hope for the best on a high base lvl dagger after grabbing a couple of more levels?

If anybody wants to check out my chara/tree, the character is 'ProjectPTDiedForThis'. I've picked up dual curse as I'm running a Witchfire - probably going to spec into MoM after doing the labs and then will head down into the Scion life wheel. Gear/links/flasks are bad because it's levelling gear, I'll be sorting that out over the next few days.

BotC and a +1 Tabula will give you the most bang for your buck. And looking at your char I would buy an empower 3 followed by whatever upgrades to your rings, ammy and helm you can afford.
IS there any benefit to leveling Shield Charge / Fortify?
Has anyone tried to use this as a dedicated lab farmer? I want to try this out given I don't have the time nor feel like leveling a boring jugg... Should the build itself be ok to do this or should I make some changes?
"
FuzzyBaztard wrote:
Hey guys. Why do people have reserved mana for this build? I dont have any.

Mana is reserved for Clarity and Enfeeble/Temp Chains (using Blasphemy).
"
"
Utopia_ wrote:
Hey All

BotC and a +1 Tabula will give you the most bang for your buck. And looking at your char I would buy an empower 3 followed by whatever upgrades to your rings, ammy and helm you can afford.

Cheers Kev - I've got 3 or 4 tabulas kicking about which I guess I can sell to bring in some extra currency so I should be able to afford all of that presuming I can shift the stuff! Been running Pierce as QoL but I guess my Inc AoE on Contagion has levelled up enough now where hopefully the lack of area covered shouldn't be a problem. Out of interest, does Inc AoE on contagion just affect the original area of casting, or does it also affect the area of the 'spread' once ED has done it's damage (I hope that makes sense).

Also - if we can get the resists...envy crafted rings/ammy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info