GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Not sure how to search this thread specifically, but how does witch brew promote 2 curses?

I am running the enfeeble as an aura as suggested, so the flask would give vulnerability during use. Is this the "two curses" or am I misunderstanding?

I'm also having issues with resistances, I did recently purchase the recommended boots, gloves and shield and I'm not seeing where resists are coming from unless that just is not a factor I should be overly concerned with? (I'm currently at -4% fire, 48% cold, 40% lightning, -52% chaos)

I still have a bit of gearing to do of course and leveling but am definitely curious as to where I can pick up more resist.

Thanks for any information and thanks for the guide. Enjoying the build!
So whats the way 2 go for body armour and Jewels in Hardcore??

This MoM armour is way 2 expensive for me - so i just skill it in the tree?

And wich mobility skill - i think i read "go for shield charge" and somewhere go for whirling blades??

And the adds lvl 23 blight gloves are just for the +chaos dmg? or use blight aswell 2 procc the harbringer shield buff - im confused af :(

Ty

Last edited by Artegal87 on Sep 20, 2017, 4:15:31 PM
I know you prefer the Tabula Rasa +1 Sockets for chest, but what would you consider to be "BIS" in your opinion for Helm, Wep, Boots etc. Thank you in advance!
"
Jeff2Hot wrote:
I know you prefer the Tabula Rasa +1 Sockets for chest, but what would you consider to be "BIS" in your opinion for Helm, Wep, Boots etc. Thank you in advance!

Skin of the Loyal Simple Robe +2 to all gems bis
what is better setup:
cwdt-ic-inc duration-enfeeble withot blasphemy and clarity
or
cwdt-ic-blasphemy-enfeeble without clarity and inc duration for immortal call?
need to drop something for support damage gems in blight gloves
Thought i might showcase my hardcore temp league gear
for those wondering I found a good sale from a darkpact caster for a nice +3 staff

Currently sitting at 6.1k life, 2k unreserved mana
117% Fire
119% Cold
115% Light
-60% Chaos

2900 evasion
goes to 12640(47%) with

MoM, dual curse Acrobatics

6 frenzy charges 5 power charges
Full charges Ed DoT damage is around 140k

I run blas enfeeble and clairty

use witch-fire or manually cast enfeeble (situational).

is my weapon switch for running ( faster cast + flame dash for boss fights with staff)

As for my tree, its quite unique for a level 86, i think due to staff and chest I dont need nearly as many points, but i will be going towards Atrophy (93).

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBLMFtQceB2MI9AkgDPIOSBEtES8RlhNtFAkWvxzcIvQj9iaIJpUo-isKLJwwfDLRNZI2PTfUOlg64Ty2Ps9Bh0VHRZ1JT0lRTLNNkk3jUUdTUlVLVcZauV3yXsBfKmHiYqxo8mpDaoxsC2yMbRl2gnxLfIN_xoCzgseD24UyiFqLDo19jb-PGpFHkyeVLpZ0ly2XlZf0muCdqqEvogCi2aOjpcumV7DYtMW00bVItzC3PriTvKq86r3mvorAZsLsyAzIFMu90B_UI9i92jvmgetj6-Tr7u0_7-vwH_DV8kX1b_no_gr-jw==?accountName=LateralusMike&characterName=EDLateralus

feel free to ask any questions in relations to my veriation.
hey guys, loving your build so far but im lacking of single target dmg, is there possibility to get more dps with changing a gem or something?

here is my gear :

and some jewels with hp%mana%chaosdmg%dmgovertime
Okay, I keep seeing the build author say MoM + CoD (cloak of defiance) stack and = 40% dmg taken from mana before life... but that's not true I don't think. CoD and MoM DO NOT STACK. It even says so in the wiki. Which is why I was stumped as to why anyone would take CoD on it's own over cherrubrim's or skin of the loyal?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance
Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Sep 20, 2017, 4:38:22 PM
"
Okay, I keep seeing the build author say MoM + CoD (cloak of defiance) stack and = 40% dmg taken from mana before life... but that's not true I don't think. CoD and MoM DO NOT STACK. It even says so in the wiki. Which is why I was stumped as to why anyone would take CoD on it's own over cherrubrim's or skin of the loyal?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance

Cloak gives you MoM passive + 10% more, it's the same as passive in the skill tree and they do not stack, so cloak gives you 40% and we take MoM in the tree only for mana nodes behind it. If you don't need mana nodes, you can save some skill points.
"
stevieQQ wrote:
hey guys, loving your build so far but im lacking of single target dmg, is there possibility to get more dps with changing a gem or something?

here is my gear :

and some jewels with hp%mana%chaosdmg%dmgovertime

I assume you use the blight jewels since you use allelopathy. If you feel your DPS is too low, I would suggest swapping pierce for empower in your main link, and linking up your gloves like this:

On my character, PoB reports me being able to get to over 700k DPS vs Guardians/Shaper, which is actually realistic on Shaper as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info