GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

The first levelling tree has a couple of Frenzy nodes, but nothing gives us Frenzy charges at this point unless I'm missing something.
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
The first levelling tree has a couple of Frenzy nodes, but nothing gives us Frenzy charges at this point unless I'm missing something.

Swift Killer provides Frenzy and Power charges on kill, and boy do they generate fast with Essence Drain.

Still looking for an answer to my question. I running 5L Cherrubim's right no with Empower LV 3, the DPS increase is noticeable (26% more DPS). Should I swap Emower LV 3 for Efficacy or wait until I 6-link to run Efficacy? Is Empower LV 3 the strongest DPS boost gen for this build? I would use POB, but don't have my PC in front of me at the moment. Thanks!
"
DrKatz11 wrote:

Swift Killer provides Frenzy and Power charges on kill, and boy do they generate fast with Essence Drain.

Oh yeah, Ascendency is < L39.
"
evilelv wrote:
what do you drop to use damage gems with allelopathy gloves? immortal call/shield charge? does blight without damage support gems do noticeable damage?

Clarity and some increased area of effect or speed casting.
Probably a stupid question, but how do I get a +1 Socketed Gem Tabula? Can't see any on poe.trade.
"
Probably a stupid question, but how do I get a +1 Socketed Gem Tabula? Can't see any on poe.trade.

Vaal Orb an uncorrupted Tabula and pray. :-)

There is a very good chance that you will turn the Tabula into a Rare or useless shirt but there is a small chance to get the +1.
Could someone look into my gear and give me some recommendations. I have ~70-90 chaos I can spend. I find myself dying often to one hit kills around T10 maps or Ubers. I think they have been corpse explosions or magma balls. Should I be maxing out all resistances before worrying about high life items?
Last edited by enigma322 on Sep 12, 2017, 5:40:25 PM
I tried following the build but I've never played shadow before. If you anyone has some understanding about this building any or all the notes you already have that make this build outstanding would be greatly requested. Also, tell me what I'm doing wrong I really have no idea what I'm doing.
"
NekoChester wrote:
"
evilelv wrote:
what do you drop to use damage gems with allelopathy gloves? immortal call/shield charge? does blight without damage support gems do noticeable damage?

Clarity and some increased area of effect or speed casting.

Wait, why do you need to drop anything? You'd just put the Contagion/Faster Casting/Inc AOE/Arcane Surge setup into the gloves.
Completed the Lab at 32 but not sure which Ascendency points should I take first.

I'm not using a shield yet, so no Shield Charge to proc Walk the Aether? Should I give up on my Lifesprig wand and start using a shield and take Walk the Aether or should I start with something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info