[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

How do you generate Endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Should I search for Armour or Evasion on gear?

Thanks for build.

@EDIT
Also, shouldn't I just keep CWDT on lvl 1 (and IC lvl 3)? What's the upside in taking it to lvl 5? or 7?

@EDIT2
Also, gloves with pdmg, ias, res, life are really expensive, which attribute should i give up?

@EDIT3
Are Allure claws good enough to spec into claws in passives?
Last edited by NOML on Aug 29, 2017, 7:15:33 PM

Hey dude, loving the build so far and I got the dual strike enchantment on the first try. I'm thinking of selling it to get some funds for a 5 link Atziri's Splendour and Rat's Nest. How much do you think the helmet can be sold for?
do you have a chance to offer a good jewel?
Ok, new update after experiencing Beachhead maps...

HOLY SHIT, THIS THING IS FUN!!!!! 'splosions. 'Splosions everywhere!
And gore. Lots of it 😂

@NOML
Without being an expert (900h in steam and still consider myself a PoE peasant) I haven't really bothered with armour nor evasion. Just high enough block and hitting things fast enough to heal myself during fights with the help of defensive flasks usually do the trick.
CWDT help against big hits and afaik higher than level 1 uppers the threshold in order to avoid it to expend charges on every minor hit.
Chaos damage is usually a pain and a sure death when I can't kite though...
"
Pizdecbaker wrote:
So far, I really liked the build. But now in endgame, I really have some issues on t13+ maps. I almost die in 2 hits (well obvsly since it's not a max hp build), and my dmg ain't enough to kill overgrown shrine bosses. It took me almost 10mins to kite/dmg both bosses on 50%, but then I received 2 crits same time and wasted my last tp...

What am I doing wrong? Anything I might have to improve on gear or skilltree?

Best,

Bob
\

Bob,

You need to make your characters not hidden in the forum privacy options. Let me know when you've done that and I'll take a look. Or hit me up in game.
"
NOML wrote:
How do you generate Endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Should I search for Armour or Evasion on gear?

Thanks for build.

@EDIT
Also, shouldn't I just keep CWDT on lvl 1 (and IC lvl 3)? What's the upside in taking it to lvl 5? or 7?

@EDIT2
Also, gloves with pdmg, ias, res, life are really expensive, which attribute should i give up?

@EDIT3
Are Allure claws good enough to spec into claws in passives?

You don't generate endurance charges. Well, you do...sometimes...via block with BoR, but I don't assume that will happen. I just take the 2/3-3/4 of a second of phys immunity. The upside of taking it to a higher level is that it makes your curse stronger (and will also make IC last longer if you DO have an endurance charge). In the late game, you are always getting hit hard, so it's a no brainer.

IMO flat phys is a must since you can't craft that. Next would be life since they can roll a lot higher than what you can craft. If you search on trade, search for 70+ life and at least 4min flat phys in one group, then add all three resists and attack speed in another group and set the count to min 2. ideally, find one with an open slot to craft what you need. It's not terrible, but yes, I just sold my old gloves for 60c...they can get expensive.

I wouldn't use allure...if you want cheap uniques, go for wasp nest x2. Otherwise, search for 1.75aps, 7 crit, 260pdps and find the cheapest life on hit (or gemini) claws you can.
"
staaymadbro wrote:

Hey dude, loving the build so far and I got the dual strike enchantment on the first try. I'm thinking of selling it to get some funds for a 5 link Atziri's Splendour and Rat's Nest. How much do you think the helmet can be sold for?

Nice! The AR/EVA roll is near max, the life roll is mid-tier. Could probably sell it for an exalt, which would probably get you a good rat's nest...but the armor might cost you a lot. I would just keep the helm as a backup if you don't want to use it because you may either not have enough funds to go 6L with helm or you may not like it.

Probably some people in this thread that could use that helm though.
"
GUWOP1017 wrote:
do you have a chance to offer a good jewel?

are you asking if i have any for sale? i may have something to get you started but nothing GG currently.

i did exalt one of mine yesterday and lucked out with an extra 3% attack and cast speed.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Pizdecbaker wrote:
So far, I really liked the build. But now in endgame, I really have some issues on t13+ maps. I almost die in 2 hits (well obvsly since it's not a max hp build), and my dmg ain't enough to kill overgrown shrine bosses. It took me almost 10mins to kite/dmg both bosses on 50%, but then I received 2 crits same time and wasted my last tp...

Best,

Bob
\

Bob,

You need to make your characters not hidden in the forum privacy options. Let me know when you've done that and I'll take a look. Or hit me up in game.

Sorry, I've done this :)
"
Pizdecbaker wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Pizdecbaker wrote:

Best,

Bob
\

Bob,

Sorry, I've done this :)

I see you don't have jewel sockets taken. You especially need the one by the Ranger start point to put in Might and Influence. Do that immediately. You can temporarily refund the single dex node by the other jewel socket under the duelist. Also, you could refund two 5% life nodes to take that jewel socket in addition and find a jewel with life and 2-3 damage mods. You should really have a jewel like that in both other jewel sockets, though your current jewel is ok for now.

You should also put better crafted mods on your gear. higher ligtning res on your left ring, higher fire res on your gloves, and add movement speed to your boots.

You need better flasks too. Follow my guide. Pick up a Basalt, a granite (or rumi's if you have the currency) and then you can run two instant recovery divine life flasks for now. You can pop all three of your utility flasks while you're in the middle of packs, murdering shit.

Nice BoR, btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info