[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

I am new to the game and using this build. You say to try for 2 uncut rings with green sockets - what do you put ion them?
Tazilon
"
Tazilon wrote:
I am new to the game and using this build. You say to try for 2 uncut rings with green sockets - what do you put ion them?

don't necessarily have to be green anymore, but blood rage in one and the other can take any vaal skill you want to use. vaal haste, vaal grace, vaal double strike, vaal ancestral warchief are all good options.
Any gear advice for me? I've started dying less but often I can't kill all the syndicate members before they run away. I might just be bad at melee targeting.
"
gromkins wrote:
Any gear advice for me? I've started dying less but often I can't kill all the syndicate members before they run away. I might just be bad at melee targeting.

get atziri's promise

get taste of hate

for amulet, up to you but you could scour that crafted mod and add flat phys

left ring blows, i would change this first

right ring is ok for now but could be more efficient as a different base with a high phys roll, more life, more acc, more res, ets

you should really be running a 6L Belly otherwise your damage is going to suffer. can you afford that? then you can add the crit multi gem.

you could also run a 3L or 4L warchief totem or vaal double strike to melt down bosses/syndicate guys

boots are garbage, you can find something better than that for not too much currency at your level

belt and gloves are fine if you are running Belly since you get some resists there

your jewels only have 2 useful stats...find jewels with 4 useful stats.

you've got a lot of work to do. and you don't necessary have to "target" melee with dual strike, splash damage from Might and Influence, and multistrike...you should be burning everything down that's in the vicinity.
Thanks for the info!

I can't afford 6L yet, working on it.

What flask do I change out for the atziri's? basalt?

I didn't have might and influence until yesterday, I missed that in the guide. Things got a lot better once I got that and in the last few levels things are blowing up fast.
"
gromkins wrote:
Thanks for the info!

I can't afford 6L yet, working on it.

What flask do I change out for the atziri's? basalt?

I didn't have might and influence until yesterday, I missed that in the guide. Things got a lot better once I got that and in the last few levels things are blowing up fast.

i would keep a basalt over a stibnite, personally...but then again with BoR you don't have blind so it's a toss up there. you should probably at least roll anti-freeze on whatever other flask you have in there.

see that you already made some changes. keep on keeepin on
Any gear recommendation for me? I'm trying to follow the "ideal stats" part of the guide but i'm not sure what I should be replacing first.

I'm new to the game and I've been avoiding using exalted orbs to buy since I don't really know how rare (or valuable) they really are. At the moment I just have 2 exalted and 30 chaos but if better gear means more currency from higher maps I don't mind using what I have.

Last edited by Zinath on Feb 1, 2019, 8:54:12 PM
Any gear advice for me ? I am searching for a good amulet now. My gloves are bad I know but I am using it for commandment of blades and I found it so cheap. Should I change my touch of anguish with a expensive dps claw ?

Also I am using phase acrobatics, do you recommend it ?

I built that items with only 40C. Which expensive item should I buy first ? I love BoR so I don't want to change it with BotB.
"
Any gear advice for me ? I am searching for a good amulet now. My gloves are bad I know but I am using it for commandment of blades and I found it so cheap. Should I change my touch of anguish with a expensive dps claw ?

Also I am using phase acrobatics, do you recommend it ?

I built that items with only 40C. Which expensive item should I buy first ? I love BoR so I don't want to change it with BotB.

Atziri's Promise for a Diamond flask -> Shaper's Touch -> Taste of Hate -> 6 link Loreweave / Belly of the Beast + the Starkonja's Head -> 350+ pDPS claw

Get freezing immunity on life flask, bleeding on diamond, reduced charge used and curse immunity on basalt.

Acrobatics / Phase acrobatics is bae
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Feb 3, 2019, 2:47:28 AM
"
Zinath wrote:
Any gear recommendation for me? I'm trying to follow the "ideal stats" part of the guide but i'm not sure what I should be replacing first.

I'm new to the game and I've been avoiding using exalted orbs to buy since I don't really know how rare (or valuable) they really are. At the moment I just have 2 exalted and 30 chaos but if better gear means more currency from higher maps I don't mind using what I have.

Change the privacy settings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info