[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
CuteMike4U wrote:
Hey man, love this build and guide. This is my first character in PoE and obviously my first league. Currently I am able to clear T13 maps somewhat, or at least that's as high as I have gone. Been stuck on level 88 for awhile now due to dying. I'm wondering if you could look at my gear/setup and tell me what you think I should prioritize upgrading to take me to the next level.

I do have a Starkonja's (2 actually) to play with like your guide references. And about 2ex and 600 chaos to work with for upgrades. Don't want to mess up by going in the wrong direction gear wise, so any advice you can give me would be awesome.

Thanks for the great guide, really made leveling my first character must less stressful!

Here's my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/4EqbEkix
(I think I did this right, this program still confuses me)

you don't have a defensive curse (enfeeble) set up, for one major note

you could get your flasks to 20% quality

looks like your resists are capped? what's your life pool? i'm just looking on the forum right now.

keep fortify up and whirl a lot

also try to understand what's killing you, even if it's you not learning certain lessons =D
My life pool is about 5500 at the moment. My resists are capped. I find myself playing a lot more cautious and using lightning strike from a distance until I'm confident I can withstand melee range. I do whirl around constantly to keep fortify up. I will quality my flasks and look into rearranging my gems/sockets to get enfeeble added. Thanks man!
Hello
Very good guide :)
Im doing it on my Betrayal character
Any tips? :)
"
Framboza wrote:
Hello
Very good guide :)
Im doing it on my Betrayal character
Any tips? :)

get rid of increased duration so you can put the 3L setup in your claw and you can 4L frost blades. add crit damage to the current setup you already have.

you need an anti-bleed flask or it's going to be annoying at times.

your gear is pretty good. maybe find a way to keep resists up and get flat phys on your left ring. also you can find a better jewel than the one you have at the bottom/middle for cheap.

other than that, level up to get more passives.
Hey whoever messaged me in game this morning, hit me up again sometime. I didn't mean to blow you off, was just checking something really quick on my way out the door to work.
"
CuteMike4U wrote:
Hey whoever messaged me in game this morning, hit me up again sometime. I didn't mean to blow you off, was just checking something really quick on my way out the door to work.

cute.
Hi, I just wanted to ask if
is good to use in this since not having the life on hit makes me kinda conflicted about it even though its got relatively insane dps. Thanks :)
"
Hi, I just wanted to ask if
is good to use in this since not having the life on hit makes me kinda conflicted about it even though its got relatively insane dps. Thanks :)

Possibly if you use it with a bloodseeker in your offhand...you really need a way to get a lot of life back instantly.

This league I am runnning an elder leech claw and a bloodseeker on the raider variant of the build.
So I'm sitting on about 30ex. Should I get a 500pdps claw or upgrade other items first? What enchant should I get on gloves and boots? I can run labs in about 45mins so I won't need to spend too much there. Also have a 6L 40% life 15% resistant Belly that has +2lvl to projectiles, would this effect splash damage DS? Looking to hit up elder then Uber elder next (nothing else to do at this point).

Thanks!
"
outlawt22 wrote:
So I'm sitting on about 30ex. Should I get a 500pdps claw or upgrade other items first? What enchant should I get on gloves and boots? I can run labs in about 45mins so I won't need to spend too much there. Also have a 6L 40% life 15% resistant Belly that has +2lvl to projectiles, would this effect splash damage DS? Looking to hit up elder then Uber elder next (nothing else to do at this point).

Thanks!

exalt your two normal jewels and your abyssal jewel or buy better ones

get an amulet with crit multi

gloves: fury or ire

boots: really up to you, the best defensive one is life and mana regen when hit. there are lots of good offensive ones (attack and cast speed if you've killed recently, damages penetrates elemental resistance).

but yeah otherwise buy better weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info