[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

Hi,

I'm new to the game and this my first time playing PoE seriously, i choosed this build and it's amazing! I managed to get to the Act 8, i've got lvl 57 so far, But there's one problem, and that's my health, i have like 2,5k health and i feel like this is too low, and i've been trying to upgrade my gear to "max life". Can u take a look at it for me, what can i upgrade etc?

Thanks.
Last edited by Liinek on Nov 16, 2018, 11:29:54 PM
"
Liinek wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the game and this my first time playing PoE seriously, i choosed this build and it's amazing! I managed to get to the Act 8, i've got lvl 57 so far, But there's one problem, and that's my health, i have like 2,5k health and i feel like this is too low, and i've been trying to upgrade my gear to "max life". Can u take a look at it for me, what can i upgrade etc?

Thanks.

char is hidden
@up
Try it now.
I just finished storyline yesterday with a bit help from my friend, now i want to upgrade my gear to get ready for the maps and endgame stuff. I have 40c by now to spend for upgrades, any reccomendations? :)
Loved the guide, just have a question though (sorry if it's been answered already). Would you say Bringer of Rain is enough of a necessity for this build to make it a no-go for SSF?
Last edited by SmokeMax on Nov 20, 2018, 7:08:57 AM
"
Liinek wrote:
@up
Try it now.
I just finished storyline yesterday with a bit help from my friend, now i want to upgrade my gear to get ready for the maps and endgame stuff. I have 40c by now to spend for upgrades, any reccomendations? :)

Read the skill setup and the flask articles one more time and follow them. There are too much mistakes to actually write them down.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Nov 21, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
Hi,

this is my first charactar i got to endgame realy enjoying it so far.
My curren Problem is that im hard stuck on the minitour and phoenix fight,
the other 2 were no Problem but These 2 one-shot me.
I Play with a 6 linked belly of the beast so no BoR,
Any ideas what i can upgrade ? :)
"
DemoniteLP wrote:
Hi,

this is my first charactar i got to endgame realy enjoying it so far.
My curren Problem is that im hard stuck on the minitour and phoenix fight,
the other 2 were no Problem but These 2 one-shot me.
I Play with a 6 linked belly of the beast so no BoR,
Any ideas what i can upgrade ? :)

Gear
• Try to get 300+ pdps main hand. Use the Bloodseeker as a offhand.
• Craft suffix on the left ring. I'm pretty sure you can get much better amulet with life, add phys and crit multi.
• Buy starkonja's head with dual claw enchant or lightning strike enchant w/ pierce.
• Buy Shaper's Touch, it's really cheap and effective in this build.
• Drop the granite flask. Buy Taste of Hate if you can afford it or use stibnite / basalt.

As for me flask priority:
1. Life flask or Lion's Roar / Atziri's promise / Jade / The wise oak if I'm going to play without the life flask
2. Diamond
3. Jade -> Taste of Hate (when i can afford it)
4. Stibnite -> Sin's Rebirth (when i can afford it)
5. Basalt

Diamond is the most efficient DPS flask for the build. In other slots I prefer defensive or semi-defensive (ToH, Sin's) flasks.

Skills/Links
• Dual Strike lins: + Maim + Faster Attacks - Increased crit damage - Blind
• Lightning Strike - Multistrike - Ancestrall Call - Elemental Damage is better in my opinion, if you like Curse on hit setup keep it.
• Get a defensive curse (Enfeeble / Temporal Chains) in the CWDT setup and keep the CWDT gem low level (1-7).
• Drop the golem. Really. Please.
• ^ check this one more time.
• I would prefer Vaal Grace over Vaal Haste.
• If you drop the golem you will have free 3 sockets. Use endurying cry, vaal ancestral warchief (both versions are insane) and vaal double strike (for bursting down the bosses)

Try to cap your elemental resistances without +% all elemental nodes.

Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Nov 26, 2018, 9:44:22 AM
SCION viable?
"
mugwara wrote:
SCION viable?

yes
Can't see a single character running this build on poe.ninja, not even a character close to using any of the skills or items.
This just died in 3.4? Kinda new to the game and feel like this char is far from enjoyable compared to arc elementalist or MS jugg for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info