[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
hisokasp wrote:
"
Leech does not have a cap. Leech has a cap on how much HP you can regenerate per second (being 20%) however I'm using Vaal Pact, making my leech instantaneous.

Also - I theoretically have more with Atziri's Promise and the 0.5% global leech from my boots.

Oh, I thought It had a cap for life leech, didn't know that, nice! Hey, is vagan dagger a must in that build or can I just use another dagger High Crit, High Aspd, High spell?

Vagan dagger is a must - otherwise you will need massive amounts of accuracy on jewelry to cap out hit chance. (and even then never as good as vagan mod)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:
"
Leech does not have a cap. Leech has a cap on how much HP you can regenerate per second (being 20%) however I'm using Vaal Pact, making my leech instantaneous.

Also - I theoretically have more with Atziri's Promise and the 0.5% global leech from my boots.

Oh, I thought It had a cap for life leech, didn't know that, nice! Hey, is vagan dagger a must in that build or can I just use another dagger High Crit, High Aspd, High spell?

Vagan dagger is a must - otherwise you will need massive amounts of accuracy on jewelry to cap out hit chance. (and even then never as good as vagan mod)

Ok, I understand. What about the leveling part? What was your bladefall/ek gem setup while leveling and when do I start playing as CoC? Thanks in advance
Don't usually post on the forums but I've been running this build for about 2 weeks now and I'm absolutely loving it.

Amazing work, thanks.

Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Mr_Shekelstein on Mar 28, 2016, 12:03:57 AM
Instead of GGGGBB on my shavronne's I have gotten GGGGBR and I'm struggling to what i should put in th e red slot, but i have settled on taking out the increased crit damage, and I am running in the blue slot inc crit strikes. What could be a good recommendation on the red slot. I'm liking molten sheel at the moment, but I was wondering if life leech would be ebtter or something that you could come up with for me. Cheers!
Last edited by TrueFrynge on Mar 28, 2016, 3:46:08 AM
Have you considered using Added Fire? It's like a More Multiplier and should be equivalent to Inc Crit Damage in maps where you don't roll +80% fire resistant mobs

Empower is also a good choice if you have access to it
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Mar 28, 2016, 4:41:16 AM
"
hisokasp wrote:

Ok, I understand. What about the leveling part? What was your bladefall/ek gem setup while leveling and when do I start playing as CoC? Thanks in advance

I actually leveled as a Spark caster with a pair of the Axiom Perpetuum all the way to level 72. (when Shav can be equipped)

You could level as Bladefall from as early as lvl28 though, swapping to CoC whenever you get a vagan dagger with crit chance on it able to be equipped. Tabula is good for 6l while leveling, otherwise 5l is fine if necessary. (drop crit dmg gem from the standard 6l if working with 5l)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

I actually leveled as a Spark caster with a pair of the Axiom Perpetuum all the way to level 72. (when Shav can be equipped)

You could level as Bladefall from as early as lvl28 though, swapping to CoC whenever you get a vagan dagger with crit chance on it able to be equipped. Tabula is good for 6l while leveling, otherwise 5l is fine if necessary. (drop crit dmg gem from the standard 6l if working with 5l)

Wow, self-cast spark with axioms? How good is that? I'm using lightning strike with dual daggers mightflay + tabula + hidden potential jewel, for now, because I started leveling 2 hours ago (lvl37), sitting on 5k tooltip DMG. Can you explain more about that self-cast build for leveling? Thank you!
"
hisokasp wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

Wow, self-cast spark with axioms? How good is that? I'm using lightning strike with dual daggers mightflay + tabula + hidden potential jewel, for now, because I started leveling 2 hours ago (lvl37), sitting on 5k tooltip DMG. Can you explain more about that self-cast build for leveling? Thank you!

it's pretty good, lots of stuff is good for leveling though. I did find Spark fairly safe overall, as you do get to keep a bit of range at least.

I hit a 21/20 CoC gem first try. (after getting good deal in Perandus, 2c for a 16q gem that I finished to 20q myself.)

running super hot on Vaals so far this league, hopefully it will carry over to items later on xD

Long term I think I want to drop Ming's entirely - the chaos res is nice, but you lose so much es from wearing it. (not just the -15%, but also not getting 20% from an elreon mod)

I feel like it's near impossible to get 4G2B on a 5L shavs :( haha, ive spent 1k chroms so far. Awesome build though, even with a tabula and no low life yet!
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Last edited by Gr0bbs on Mar 29, 2016, 2:09:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info