[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
19 - no quality either. But surely that isn't the overarching issue.

if you have a 9.6 base crit dagger that's around 2% with 20 Quality, also 1 level should increase your crit chance by a few %.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
... I love this build.
Last edited by TrueFrynge on Mar 28, 2016, 3:40:19 AM
"
zedenstrife wrote:
How are you possibly at even 95% crit chance on cyclone?
I've basically copied your gear that has crit on it, and taken all the crit nodes you have taken on the tree and I only have 65.3% crit chance on my cyclone without any buffs.

Only when I have 4 power charges up do I get to even just 90% cyclone crit chance.

Have I done something wrong? My dagger has 9.6% base crit chance and I've taken the extra 1% crit from the assassin tree as a scion. I've got two diamond rings and crit on my neck. How the heck do you people get 95% base crit on cyclone?

Here's the math with your dagger and the gear from the OP for reference since I can't see yours.

Base:
9.6 dagger
+ 1 from assassin
+ 1.9 from gem
= 12.5

Increased:
185 from tree
100 from gear
108 from 20/20 inc crit strikes
300 from 6 power charges
= 693

12.5 * 7.93 (693% inc) = 99.125 (capped at 95 though)

Now once you add assassin's mark it will be 100 as it's additive to the final number.

"
Zenzen wrote:
"
zedenstrife wrote:
How are you possibly at even 95% crit chance on cyclone?
I've basically copied your gear that has crit on it, and taken all the crit nodes you have taken on the tree and I only have 65.3% crit chance on my cyclone without any buffs.

Only when I have 4 power charges up do I get to even just 90% cyclone crit chance.

Have I done something wrong? My dagger has 9.6% base crit chance and I've taken the extra 1% crit from the assassin tree as a scion. I've got two diamond rings and crit on my neck. How the heck do you people get 95% base crit on cyclone?

Here's the math with your dagger and the gear from the OP for reference since I can't see yours.

Base:
9.6 dagger
+ 1 from assassin
+ 1.9 from gem
= 12.5

Increased:
185 from tree
100 from gear
108 from 20/20 inc crit strikes
300 from 6 power charges
= 693

12.5 * 7.93 (693% inc) = 99.125 (capped at 95 though)

Now once you add assassin's mark it will be 100 as it's additive to the final number.

This helps heaps. Thank you.

I have a few ideas on how to take this build up a notch, doing it in Perandus league though so going to take a while to test stuff out. (currently only lvl88)

I have done 0 research into what enchants are 100% optimal for this yet but from what I've seen so far I think maybe we can do much better with some older, classic implicits. (helm will definitely be an enchant though)

If I can get
recolored without too much trouble I'll test out a few things on Standard later when I get a chance.

I will also be resuming the +1 Shav vaaling project later on in Perandus league for this build, +1 bringing the spells to level 22 (and other gems ofc) easily beats 10% spell dmg due to how well spells scale.

What we lack in currency compared to Ambush we make up for with motivation in Perandus. The quest for perfect gear is reborn.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Huge fan of your work jake, glad you're enjoying the build.

For enchants, IMO the 90% bladefall crit is the best enchant for helms! other than that a aura reduction aura is a nice QoL replacement for a level 4 enlighten.

Assassins mark curse effect is probably number 2 however with a 21/20 assassins mark.

For gloves I'd like to suggest decree of blades, it's the only pure physical spell enchant on gloves and it's very similar to EK, I find myself one shorting stray packs when WBing, and it prods on tempest shields, works well in no regen maps too. I really like the chaining as well

For boots I think the leech enchants are a no brainer, let's us run curse immune maps to a degree without warlords mark and it helps our survivability greatly

If I were you however, I wouldn't get a +1 shavs, yes if you can go for it, but in my opinion the damage to investment return really isn't that great. I put off getting a 21/20 bladefall. For the longest time and I don't even hVe a 21/20 EK or crit strikes gem yet I feel my damage is still overboard as I'm killing Core maligaros doedres shavronnes and daresso and kaom in seconds, the only tough opponent is malachais and uber atziri(haven't attempted due to cost)
I don't understand. Why 4.4% leech if the cap is 2%? Wouldn't be blasphemy + warlord's a waste in this build? Nice guide BTW!
Last edited by hisokasp on Mar 27, 2016, 5:00:30 PM
Leech does not have a cap. Leech has a cap on how much HP you can regenerate per second (being 20%) however I'm using Vaal Pact, making my leech instantaneous.

Also - I theoretically have more with Atziri's Promise and the 0.5% global leech from my boots.

one try :)

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Leech does not have a cap. Leech has a cap on how much HP you can regenerate per second (being 20%) however I'm using Vaal Pact, making my leech instantaneous.

Also - I theoretically have more with Atziri's Promise and the 0.5% global leech from my boots.

Oh, I thought It had a cap for life leech, didn't know that, nice! Hey, is vagan dagger a must in that build or can I just use another dagger High Crit, High Aspd, High spell?

Another question. What was your Bladefall/Ek gem setup to level up this build? When Do I start using CoC?
Last edited by hisokasp on Mar 27, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info