The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
platlolz wrote:

I made a quick vid on doing a t9 vaal map. I literally rerolled my main to do this build, and it did not disappoint by any means. I have a few questions though. I lacked resists so i rolled purity of elements, and did a few other things differently. Im still lacking int for 18+ gems, but as you can see the difference is not so big. I'd like your opinion on purity of elements, and my gear when you have a chance.

Spoiler

First of all, as we all see in the video, it works.

Few things I can say that I suggest:

1. from the vid I can see that you get to half life with blood rage too much, use a life posion with recharge on crit to not loose life with blood rage, also, the next thing you need is atziri's gloves.

2. you have 3 life potions, diamond flask for single target and packs is insane, don't forget it's also effects your crit to spells, use one of these

3. why do you have only 4 power charges? where is the 5th?

4. I know it's hard to balance resists, BUT! if I get to 175/169/169, you don't need purity of elements always to balance resists, it's in the jewels (you have 3 rare ones, get life + 2 resists mods on it), impruve your helmet, there are so many cheap ones with high life + 3 res that are better then yours, and impruve the belt resists, that will do the trick

5. you don't use Hot, it is a good buff that I suggest but AA can work too ofc :)

6. use assasin's mark not on CWDT but as an aura, your DPS for high maps will be 20% more, and the pells will crit alot more, I used purity too but for maps with elemental weakness maps.

If you need any more help, i'm here :D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
I am unsure about my body armor, why are you going with kaoms over lightning coil? With 6 linked coil i could use any bow i'd like, voltaxic for a reflect map for example.

Sure, i have a lot less hp with coil, but my physic dmg reduction is a lot better. Am i wrong?

"
Stormnight wrote:
I am unsure about my body armor, why are you going with kaoms over lightning coil? With 6 linked coil i could use any bow i'd like, voltaxic for a reflect map for example.

Sure, i have a lot less hp with coil, but my physic dmg reduction is a lot better. Am i wrong?

I think that will work too,

but I prefer the lioneye's chest if any, it's the best for this build I think,

only that 6 off colors are too much for me to go for...
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hey guys, i got my old ammy and belt for sale:

if one of you need a good endgame gear, with the str and int needed, it will do the trick.

PM me ingame if one of you want it, it's also in poe.trade

have a great day :)
Ahhh the ammy is so nice haha, too bad it's in perandus and I just started, hopefully I get enough currency before it gets sold
Last edited by outspokened on Apr 3, 2016, 8:01:13 AM
Hi, lvl 66 here and i fly over merciless with this build, thanks op.

One little question , what is the point with atziris boots ? i have ones waiting but that no resist woories me.
"
Mikiengel wrote:
Hi, lvl 66 here and i fly over merciless with this build, thanks op.

One little question , what is the point with atziris boots ? i have ones waiting but that no resist woories me.

1. alot of EV
2. good life
3. alot of defences vs spells for acrobatics build

you can try others, but none will be better I think
Hello could slayer work instead of assasin?
"
jukster wrote:

no...

1. it's a vaal pact build, leeching is instant
2. you need the assassin's skills to have power charges all the time and more crit

"
rel4us wrote:
"
jukster wrote:

no...

1. it's a vaal pact build, leeching is instant
2. you need the assassin's skills to have power charges all the time and more crit

Respectfully, I disagree about the part where you need assassin's. I've been testing a bit forth and back, and deadeye is a valid way aswell imo. 95% of the time I have my powercharges up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info