The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

Wow such great info! It's awesome you're so active on here. Really enjoying the build, but I think I will wait until I get some more critical chance before trying out drill neck. Maybe a few more levels. Currently 63 and ripping throug merc with the build! Really enjoying it.

I agree, I think getting critical is important. If you have very very good gear/resists then maybe a drill neck will make a bigger dps difference, but only if you have enough critical to cast consistently.

Also, I was able to pick up a jewel with 0.3% physical dmg as mana leech, Bow ias, and resistances for cheap.the 0.3% mana leech has made it so I only need to use 1 elreon ring. I can sustain barrage costing 3 mana currently, as I can't afford 2 gg elreon rings. Just a tip for those less geared/wealthy!
Last edited by kamcnult on Mar 29, 2016, 8:23:29 PM
What do you think about Shadows and Dust Gloves over Maligaros?

The little mana leech on phys can help going with only one Eleron ring. The gloves also have a nice defense with smoke cloud and good crit/critmulti.
"
Stormnight wrote:
What do you think about Shadows and Dust Gloves over Maligaros?

The little mana leech on phys can help going with only one Eleron ring. The gloves also have a nice defense with smoke cloud and good crit/critmulti.

It will work ofc :)

just abit more pricy, about the 2 elreon rings, there is something all must understand:

I do it for only 1 reason, to do all map mods easy, you have alot of attacks/sec, and very low free mana, so if you don't want to change gear each map with lower mana regen, or no mana regen, use 2 elreon ring
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
yesterday i found and vaaled this :)

however i dont notice any increase in dps vs single target and vs packs rigwalds still reigns supreme.
theres something about EK and fork thats just insane, i still couldnt figure out what it is but i crit once and it creates this foward moving cloud of damage that travels even one screens further and just leaves nothing alive.

FP doesnt work well with fork and my dps is way lower with it, even though FP does way more spell damage in theory.

my gear:

i respecced to inquisitor.

pcoc on HOI & HOT is enough to keep me supplied with power charges, and for bosses the assassins ascendancy wasnt going to give me power charges so i have to use frenzy anyway.

maim is cool, especially vs melee bosees but those are easy anyway so i dont even notice its loss.

in the end, for me, assassin mainly had the +1% to crit chance going for it and the rest was pretty redundant.

now im just not sure if i understand all of this correctly.
is that +1% crit on top of quills 5%? is that more than 120% crit chance because that 120 is not added to the base value but just some increase?

maybe someone can enlighten me. which of both is better? i thought i noticed an increase vs single target when i changed to inquisitor but it could very well be placebo cause i dont play that much.

spent 300+ jewelers on my quill and didnt manage a 6 socket, which means im probably going to be stuck with only my belly for a while, currently at 5k life.

on the other hand, if i were to buy a second quill and i DO notice that my new +1 arrow quiver is better for single target then i may just use rigwalds for clearing the map and switch weapons for the boss :)

in between i spent like 3 ex for a mjolner build and all its gear but i was disapointed of its clear speed, so i went back to playing this coc build which is much cheaper and much more fun and powerful!

ps: i tested drillneck myself when i had specced into 50% pierce chance and with another 50% from projectile weakness.
it was more powerful than my average quiver i used before but if you want a quiver that absolutely wrecks, and you have one ex spare, then get a rigwalds instead and remove all pierce.
Last edited by l2ebel on Mar 30, 2016, 2:01:03 PM
"
l2ebel wrote:
yesterday i found and vaaled this :)

however i dont notice any increase in dps vs single target and vs packs rigwalds still reigns supreme.
theres something about EK and fork thats just insane, i still couldnt figure out what it is but i crit once and it creates this foward moving cloud of damage that travels even one screens further and just leaves nothing alive.

FP doesnt work well with fork and my dps is way lower with it, even though FP does way more spell damage in theory.

my gear:

i respecced to inquisitor.

pcoc on HOI & HOT is enough to keep me supplied with power charges, and for bosses the assassins ascendancy wasnt going to give me power charges so i have to use frenzy anyway.

maim is cool, especially vs melee bosees but those are easy anyway so i dont even notice its loss.

in the end, for me, assassin mainly had the +1% to crit chance going for it and the rest was pretty redundant.

now im just not sure if i understand all of this correctly.
is that +1% crit on top of quills 5%? is that more than 120% crit chance because that 120 is not added to the base value but just some increase?

maybe someone can enlighten me. which of both is better? i thought i noticed an increase vs single target when i changed to inquisitor but it could very well be placebo cause i dont play that much.

spent 300+ jewelers on my quill and didnt manage a 6 socket, which means im probably going to be stuck with only my belly for a while, currently at 5k life.

on the other hand, if i were to buy a second quill and i DO notice that my new +1 arrow quiver is better for single target then i may just use rigwalds for clearing the map and switch weapons for the boss :)

in between i spent like 3 ex for a mjolner build and all its gear but i was disapointed of its clear speed, so i went back to playing this coc build which is much cheaper and much more fun and powerful!

ps: i tested drillneck myself when i had specced into 50% pierce chance and with another 50% from projectile weakness.
it was more powerful than my average quiver i used before but if you want a quiver that absolutely wrecks, and you have one ex spare, then get a rigwalds instead and remove all pierce.

Hey, it's nice to know ppl in standart enjoy this build too :)

about the +1 crit, it's to the base of the quill rain, and about standart items... i can't try them in perandus, but i have several of last league quivers, so I guess i will try it later :)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hey sorry for the late reply and thanks for your helpful insight last time. I was wondering what's a good base for a quiver?

Also, would this belt work? I just noticed I had this belt from my old tornado shot build that I did a few months back.

I'm loving the build so far. It's a really nice build to run with in standard, I might try and get some better res gear though, I'm struggling with some burst damage in maps haha.

Last edited by outspokened on Mar 31, 2016, 5:52:21 AM
Nice build! Pretty fast and decent survivalibility. Died though to a stack of 20+ Perandus mobs who shotgunned me across a ledge.
"
outspokened wrote:
Hey sorry for the late reply and thanks for your helpful insight last time. I was wondering what's a good base for a quiver?

Also, would this belt work? I just noticed I had this belt from my old tornado shot build that I did a few months back.

I'm loving the build so far. It's a really nice build to run with in standard, I might try and get some better res gear though, I'm struggling with some burst damage in maps haha.

hey, the quiver base is not important if it's corrupter to +1 arrow, if it's not corrupted, you will want the +global crit base.

about the best, you need a belt with alot of str, res and life, that belt is no good for this build.

about the resists, if it get to 175/169/169 to be over capped for elemental weakness, you can get to at least capped res of 135/135/135.

gl!
"
Nice build! Pretty fast and decent survivalibility. Died though to a stack of 20+ Perandus mobs who shotgunned me across a ledge.

ouch....

must be some hard mobs,

I almost can't die now, with 6700 life + acrobatics + instant leech with insane DPS :)

you will get there too, then only 1 shoot can kill you

I made a quick vid on doing a t9 vaal map. I literally rerolled my main to do this build, and it did not disappoint by any means. I have a few questions though. I lacked resists so i rolled purity of elements, and did a few other things differently. Im still lacking int for 18+ gems, but as you can see the difference is not so big. I'd like your opinion on purity of elements, and my gear when you have a chance.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info