[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Me pls :3 I am active Temp Leagues player.

IGN: SunL4D2

Any news?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 16, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
IGN: Etyrwen

I recently started playing again after not playing for about 3 years. I mainly play my tornado shot Raider in Standard, but would like to start playing league!
IGN: Nanyin

Hi, I have been playing POE from Beta and after a break of several months, started playing POE again.
Playing in standard and hardcore and also in the new legacy leaque, am looking forward for the Oriath expansion.
I am from the netherlands.
Looking forward in joining your clan, and I know you from the builds you post in the forum.

regards, HipTree.
He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount.
Last edited by HipTree on Mar 17, 2017, 5:25:15 AM
Hi, i have started playing again now in legacy and im looking for a friendly guild to do maps with.

IGN: Morran
IGN: EssenceDickPenguin
Been playing a lot of the new league lately, having a blast, looking for a guild to map/trade with, hoping to have fun. Essence drain is pretty okay so far, what I've been doing currently.
IGN: Vaeran

Looking for fun, mature and team oriented players to enjoy the game with. In dire need of a good community. Hope you'll consider me.

Thanks!

Returning player from the initial launch, main toon at 82 in SC, looking for a guild to get back into it!

IGN VaeVictus
-
Last edited by CryingWolves on Apr 29, 2017, 3:23:19 AM
IGN:WelfareBear
I play an aurabot on legacy. Hope to get atleast 36 challenges done. Looking for a guild to provide auras to and run maps.
I'm a novice player but been playing a lot the last two weeks. Would love to join for mapping groups and just chillin.

PrrimeTime Legacy league.

Thanks a bunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info