[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Looking for a new guild. Been in one for the past season, but it's starting to fall apart.
I'm 31 from EU and mainly play daytime EU. I don't have the levels required, but I can do twinned T15/unid 8mod maps etc. I tend to play the whole league, though more in the beginning.

I'm online now and will be for some time on/off trading away investments/items.

Can be whispered @JohnnyEQ
Last edited by enkrone on Sep 1, 2016, 7:25:32 AM
Hi, my ign is Lambrioza, i will play on Essence with nick PrimordiaL_BeasT.

Im looking for a new guild since the one im in now, is not very active. Of the guilds in this forum section Lighty got my attention. Im a returning player of Path of Exile, i didnt play much since beta, but im learning very fast, ive made 5 characters lvl 80 on prophecy league, to try some builds and find the one i like. On the Essence league i plan to make max 1-2 chars and push them to high lvls and reach endgame. My gmt is +1 i live in Poland, my understanding and ability to speak english is good, i can use any voice program. My playtime is almost all day till 3am.
Heya guys, looking for new guild as current guild is pretty much dead after so many left. Looking to have fun in new league again.

In standard now while waiting for new league =D

IGN: HR_Anonymous

We are once again recruiting for the upcoming expansion Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We will have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
My IGN is ARCOPOP I'm 25 and looking to play essence softcore temp league and pumped to start tomorrow. Let me know what the discord server info is the one on the first page is dead.
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
G'day My ign is elshrimpo, have a couple Exiles from past league all on standard now, my most prized being my Tornado shot ranger which sits pretty at level 90.

Looking for a guild for the upcoming atlas expansion and just some people to roam the lands with!

Will be online a few hours after the release so will definitely be looking to party up early to get progression at a higher rate!

Will be participating in the Essence SC league. Playing one for Lighty's builds :') Cyclone Marauder which will be my first time playing that style as i mostly play rangers!

Playing on GMT +10 in the beautiful land of Australia!
Last edited by Elshrimp on Sep 2, 2016, 12:49:44 AM
IGN: TradeTyrant

I come back every league, and usually level between 3-4 characters to 80-90. After the league ends, I give away all my wealth to standard players and delete my characters. Looking for people to play with; running solo gets old. Send me a message in game when the league starts.

I'm on EST.
Last edited by Torinator on Sep 1, 2016, 8:45:10 PM
IGN: LA_Hellsmith

I only have my 84 from prophecy softcore because I cleaned and deleted my characters. I would much appreciate to still be considered for a spot.

Will be playing essence SC.

PST Timezone

Thanks,
Hellsmith
Last edited by Hellsmith on Sep 1, 2016, 11:42:53 PM
My old guild just died and I need new playmates for this upcoming league. I have been around the game for years now and always thought its way more fun in a group.

I only have 83lvl max char left though.

Age 28
League: Essence HC
Region: EU (GMT+2)

IGN: King_Midas
IGN: Neurofunkq
Region: EU

I play for a long time in poe. I can help beginners in the nuances mechanics. Open an Account. Build big plans for the atlas, for at least two months. Thank you.
Last edited by ezotop on Sep 2, 2016, 5:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info