[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Kennginee (lvl 93 standard)

I would like to join a guild and enjoy the game. I have been pretty active for the since 2.2 (i think), but started a while back. play in PST time zone.
Hi,

I'm currently looking for an active guild to join to have fun. I used to play PoE, but took a break a couple months back I've started playing again, I'm currently playing on the prophecy league to get back into the game.

IGN: JP_Proph

We are once again recruiting for the upcoming expansion Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We will have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
IGN: _DaProphecyRanger_

I love playing the three month leagues and i can't wait for atlas. Was hoping to have a guild to discuss builds for atlas. you guys can check out my youtube channel if you want. I love making videos and interacting with other players. because this is what makes the game fun.
IGN: LightningarrowIthink

Yo I'm cool and stuff, can I has invite?
IGN: doveshack

Hi. I only play SC leagues, and I'm interested in joining. I'm on basically every day. I've played on and off since about 2013, but got more serious in the last couple leagues. Feel free to get in touch with me in game. Thanks.
IGN: Kayci_

getting back into the game and looking for a mature guild to join with people to talk on comms while playing.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
IGN Falaron

I will be playing in HC temp league if there's still room let me know. I won't be on until the new temp leagues release this friday! Cant wait
IGN: The_Leaping_DANCER

Mostly playing on temp leagues (softcore, I can't trust GGG's efforts of optimization), I like leveling alts to suit my needs (mf, ghostbusting, tanky).

I'm also famous because I delete high level characters, alot. Level 80+, I don't care, they just get deleted as temp leagues end.

I also run a 2nd account, for party exploiting, having an optimized build that wrecks bosses but is useless otherwise.

Will definitely play during Atlas, at least for a while, until BF1 is released.

P.S. Can't be bothered doing challenged for a silly pink monkey...
Last edited by CopiumTV on Aug 29, 2016, 11:09:35 AM

We are once again recruiting for the upcoming expansion Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We will have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info