[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: IdoProphMara

Guild died; have been playing since open beta (mostly poorly but have a lot of experience); have a crapton of toons due to altoholism. Mostly play SC challenge. Happy to share in rotations, etc (don't mind going first). Put in about 20 hours a week US east coast, will never quit game. thanks.
IGN: mindcrank_srs

Have been playing by myself for years and just came back just pre-Prophecy. Really enjoying the end game content and currently am almost 89 on my Necro in PHC :) Would love to have some friends to bullshit with and enjoy the game.
Ign - DIB_ChooChoo

Long time player. Looking for a solid guild to map and boss with.
Currently lvl 87 on prophecy Softcore

On all the time.
Last edited by kodiack on Jun 25, 2016, 9:45:41 PM
Im interested. I have yet to really be part of a guild in poe but have played for the last three leagues. I hope You could invite me:)
Zatagon
IGN iSMAASSH currently level 91 in prophecy looking for active clan.
IGN: PurpleRaain

Hello there, been a PoE player since Closed Beta and been playing ever since. My current character on Prophecy is unfortunately level 86 and my highest standard character for some silly reason is 88. I know I don't actually meet your requirements on minimum level but I'd like to try my luck and get into the guild. Lil info about me - I'm 21, male that currently lives in Sweden but my nationality is Croatian. I'm quite friendly and love to troll/joke around. Hope you see past my levels and let me join! o/
IGN - Enkelsohn

hello folks,
I'm a active, german, beer loving dude, who would love to join this guild.
I don't want to play alone all the time :(
I just started playing the new league and i'm currently Lv 51.
Most of my Std-League characters are between Lv 80-90.
Hello there would like to join, Spanish bruh here, feeling kinda lonely in this league tho, currently lvl 85 in PHC.

IGN - Wolololing
Last edited by xxbengur on Jul 2, 2016, 9:45:40 AM
IGN: OfGodsAndPlebs

level 86 prophecy HC

Playing Guardian 8 aura support
IGN : EarthKekXD

Guild died and I really want to find a guild with a lot of players for endgame maps etc.

Lvl 89 EQ/bleed/poison
Lvl 90 EA
Lvl 79 MF Windripper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info