[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

27 challenges completed on psc :)
I have a 83 lvl Guardian support and i wanna play with other peoples ^^
Last edited by Ruler_of_Wraeclast on Mar 19, 2019, 4:09:28 PM
Hi, lvl 94 atm, active whole league. LF to play and chat with other ppl.
ign Foebane_P
I'd like an invite to your guild if you are still looking for applicants. My only character in the prophecy league is a powerful auramancer, so it would be good to find some other players that would like to team up. I don't have a level 90 character in standard and I am not a very good player, but am still learning and trying my best.

Thanks,
Lily
Hello dude , i play everyday cause i have a broken leg atm so i cant do something else , i have 90 lvl 89 lvl 87 lvl and more on standard and atm iam lvl 82 on prophecy league.I really love teamplay and if i can help somehow for sure iam gonna do it.I will really appreciate an invite to your guild cause most guilds are dead and like i said i want teamplay,maps and such.

IGN in prophecy league:Deadsoul lvl 82
IGN: CoachedChuck
I usually play on leagues and try different builds for my character. I was actually in the guild during Talisman league but I stopped playing for a while. I sometimes do HC or ladder, but since I am a player who started in Talisman league, I try to stay on sc.
Hey there I'm looking for a new home :p
I'm usually active on a daily basis for at least a few hours. I do not have any STD toons cause it's standart... and they get deleted when leagues end!

Currently got lvl 90 BF Trapper and 86 Quaker on Prophecy.
My IGN is -> JuggerQuakez <-
IGN: JuggerQuakez
IGN is Eriseven
Im a SRS summoner currently lvl 90 on league, cleared atziri and currently farming to aquire a voll's amulet for my coc :) looking for nice people to chat with, play with and help each other, im mostly at night's playing till 1am or something, rest of the day am at my office
Hello,

IGN is MsWaker

I just switched from PHC to PSC because I just lost the thrill of HC and deaths are no longer interesting just annoying and boring. Hoping to get a good group of people here since most people I know are on HC.

Also I am curious if being active on the forums means posting or just being on them.

Thanks,
Jones
Hey IGN: Prophimeme

I have been playing the game for a while but only got two 70's and a couple 60's because I only play hardcore and if I die I make a new character. I play a lot when leagues start but I feel like I am missing a big part of the game by not being in a guild. Playing PHC right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info