[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: ugotascends

I play almost exclusively softcore temp leagues. Looking for a friendly group people to map with. I play pretty much every day.
"
OhAlmond wrote:
Ign: Almonderuchi

I'd love to join an active guild as the one im in now isnt very much so, i recently came back to playing and i was usually a standard only, but im now playing leagues softcore only though because of lag issues. Currently level 88 and climbing and enjoying the gameplay thus far, but it would be more enjoyable interacting with a group of guildies. Playing PSC

Last time i messed up my ign and put psc after it which isnt actually in my name, it was the server im playing on
CrankyAss

New to this type of gaming. Addicted allready :) I am a quick study and hoping to join a active guild. Perandus Standard. Im on 6-10 hours most days
IGN: Gazorpazorg.
1 year old player. I play mainly on softcore temp. leagues and looking for a guild with friendly people to play with. I'm on every day (2-3 hours).
Looking to join. I am a 28 year old guy who plays PoE from time to time since the beta. I am currently playing in the hardcore perandus challenge league. Looking for nice people to hang out and map with.
IGN Kromlak. I play mostly Pendarus SC but I do log into to SC standard to work on my Masters and sort through my inventory.
IGN: Ctrixter
I play standard only, playing a few different chars/builds. Currently working on getting higher tier maps. I used to play leagues but since I'm a casual player I like to keep using the loot I've acquired for my playtime.

Looking for a casual chat guild and would like to do maps and help newer players. :)
IGN FeuerBummBumm
Playing Standard mapping and a little bit hc
looking for causal mapping
i dont Need help :)
Last edited by Pedda84 on Mar 26, 2016, 5:24:16 PM
IGN: xBlazemost

Playing HC Perandus. Farming with my main mostly until I have fusings for a new character's 6L chest.

lvl87 Inquistor.
IGN: Mag_The_Mazerunner

Casual player.
I like to vary builds from league to league and so play mainly temp leagues only.

I'm easygoing, and just looking for a hangout to enjoy the game with others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info