[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Icetrappu
I am looking for people to chat, Party play or anything that will make the game more multiplayer and enjoyable! I really hope your guild is what i am searching for!
IGN:Fencingdrunk

Hi! I'm looking to be apart of a community. I'm fairly new to this game and playing solo get's really boring after a while. Since I don't know anyone playing this game.

I have completed act 4 merc with 4 characters on SC, my lowest level being 79, I'm currently playing on perendus SC league with a gladiator (lvl87). I hope to be a part of your community and get to experience some end game content with new friends.

Regards Fencingdrunk
IGN: Will_Quake

Would be great to meet up with some more PoE players, particularly been a fan of the Lighty build guides I've seen so far. Been playing for quite some time, but the rest of my friends who were playing have moved on to other games this league leaving me all alone :(

Mostly playing Temp SC, but occasionally I decide to race or throw a HC character. Just started this temp a couple of days ago, but nearly finished up in A4 Merc.
IGN: SirAceIII
Heyo. I recently started playing again on a new account and I have been having much fun. I never tried to be a part of a guild or a group so it would be very fun to join.

IGN: Tonberry

Hi, I'm looking to join a community. Playing alone gets lonely and I would love to help people and get help. Chat. Have a good time. I play regularly.
Ign: Almonderuchi

I'd love to join an active guild as the one im in now isnt very much so, i recently came back to playing and i was usually a standard only, but im now playing leagues softcore only though because of lag issues. Currently level 88 and climbing and enjoying the gameplay thus far, but it would be more enjoyable interacting with a group of guildies. Playing PSC
Last edited by OhAlmond on Mar 25, 2016, 3:05:52 PM
IGN: Justnopee or uurtavus

I play mostly standard league because i live in dorm atm, and sometimes connection sucks, mostly active just looking for guild to have fun and help each other.
IGN: ThisIsSpartha

I'm interested. Looking for a fun semi-casual guild to make this game even more interesting.
Last edited by Supper_PT on Mar 24, 2016, 3:35:45 PM
I would be interested in chatting with you about your guild.

IGN: SenorCupcake
Elisavonslutty

Just looking for decent people to map with

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info