[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Chillasey
Love to play the new leagues and go for as many challenges as I can. Never got 36, always shooting for more than the last league. I like to chat with people, and constantly learn about the game. This is my 6th league, and I am an everyday player until I am done with the league. Mostly looking for a better and more consistent chatting environment.
Thank you in advance,
Chillasey
Hi. I'd like to join the guild since doing challenges together is much better. Aiming for 24 at least.

IGN TOTEM_ARTS
Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild

IGN: RXIRAIN
IGN: hkwindduel

Currently, I'm playing in scourge league and progressing for my character. Looking for a good and mature guild and this guild seems a good choice.
Looking forward to playing with you guys!!
IGN: Tazkiie

Usually play League SSF HC in the start and then go to SC League SC Trade to have some fun. I usually get bored real fast when joining SC League so that's usually when I'm done for the league.

Now I have wiped my whole account of old characters and sorted my stash, but removed all uniques I had in SSF Standard, since now I wanna start my own All 4 One as a way to keep myself entertained, and always have a goal to work towards, but also have learning the game more deeply as a goal.

I have played since closed beta back and forth, and this is genuinly my favourite game I've ever played.
Hello, I would like to join your guild. I'm mostly active in temporary leagues to finish build and complete interesting challenges.

IGN: Solanada
IGN: KingPapaya

Hello,
Been playing PoE on and off, returned to play ultimatum and some expedition but missed out on scourge. Back now mostly playing standard league.
Would be cool to have some people to talk to and play with
LF> guild, started playing at the end of essence league but stopped, came back for breach took a a couple of years break and now I'm back I've only been playing for 2 weeks and put on 101hours according to steam. I'm basically a newb.

IGN:FieryChap
Last edited by ReallyFatCat on Dec 11, 2021, 3:13:41 AM
I'd like to join in on the bread truck line and sing songs by the fire barrel.

dirty old disabled man, relaxed and laid back player.
standard pc softcore
usa cst

atleast one of each class between 68-91

ign: ImSleepDeprived

Been a week now, no reply
BluntHonesty at your Service.
Last edited by Fareekshow on Dec 30, 2021, 7:42:53 PM
Hey, I'm just few days into game and I assume guilds are good for many things. So, I read through the forum and found this guild to be my thing.
I'm excited to apply to Lighty (do you have a spare goodies btw sir? God bless you)

IGN> EternalClimb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info