[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

ING: oOllShadowllOo

hey im interessted in joining your guild im a pretty new player (~140h) and im looking for some people to play with and get informations about the game im an ex diablo 3 player (~2500-3000h) and PoE is kinda overwelming at the beginning :)
Last edited by Shad0w1988 on Jan 9, 2019, 6:43:05 AM
IGN: Purdilicous

This league I've been playing quite a a bit. I've created three characters, with one of them level 91 and other two in the high 80's. In total, I've put over 700 hours into this game, pushing over 100 hours just this league, and I'm not stopping anytime soon.
I'm looking for an active guild with plenty of players, so I can learn more about this game and find others that I can talk about this game.
IGN: The_Jolliest_Inferno

Currently playing in the Betrayal league but plan to stick to standard afterwards. I want to join a guild so I can run with groups instead of just doing everything solo. :) I've got 5-6 toons atm ranging from 70's to low 90's, I keep wanting to try new builds... it's a problem.
Hey looking to join, you guys seem awesome to join IGN: Deximenis

I really only play leagues, but i want to do group runs and help out new people, as well as learn how to make my own builds eventually.
Last edited by TKxDestruction on Jan 10, 2019, 10:44:50 AM
IGN: RehaOrb
I'm looking to join this guild as i am looking for people to play with, i am a fairly new playing starting a week or two before betrayal started. ive made around 5 characer getting a feel for builds and got them to around 80 each and would like to stick with one and start grouping up.
Hi, I'm a temp league player, I play on a daily basis, would love to join your league.

Ing: PugAmy
Would love to join ur guild :D

Ing: Fallen_Legend
Hi there, active player looking for an active and helpful guild. This is my first league, but I'm addicted to the game and plan on staying around for a while. Cheers!

IGN: PewPewRaiseZombie

Hi, i would love to join.
I play every day on betrayal and have an 93 Elementalist.

IGN: TVPoison
Last edited by axt7effekt on Jan 16, 2019, 12:45:37 PM
Hi there,stop plying poe at 3.0 and come b at 3.5 now,looking for a good guild.
Only play league,hope i can join.

IGN:6TENG9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info