[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: TheSuperiorSiegeWeapon
Activity: usually more or less daily after work
switched to standard for legacy and made my first 90+char
IGN: PlatinumGod
I only play temp leagues. I always play a lot at the beginning of a new league and slow down in few weeks. Hyped for Oriath ofc!
IGN:LonekDS
I am a returning player and am looking for a nice relaxed guild to hang out in
IGN: SerpentShed
Activity: About 10 to 20 Hours Weekly.
I am a noob who just got my first good build.
IGN: LurkinHOWA
Activity: 3-4 hours a day

Been playing alittle while but every league I keep joining a guild that started that league and they always disband before the league is over. Looking for longer term shelter!
IGN: Doomia
Activity: Some temp leagues (for those awesome pre-nerf items), some HC, some standard. I manage to squeeze in a few hours on most days.

I've been playing for a while, I remember when people used to group for the docks =p. Been in a few guilds but they seem to die when ever a season ends. Hoping this is a more stable group.=).
IGN: ImmolatedTotemic
Hi interested to join
Haven't name one ign yet

Just create account not long
Decide to reset a new account
Need a big friendly guild that I can join
Will post my ign soon

Thanks
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
Lighty wrote:

We are a guild comprised of Standard, Hardcore and Temporary leagues players from all over the world. Our goal really doesn't exist. We all play at different speeds and times-zones; each with individual goals and abilities. I (lighty) am online daily and am more than happy to assist with any problems you may encounter. Our moto is "be chill and dont be a total dick".

• Atziri Killing
  • Master Crafting
  • Item Pricing
  • Build Advice
  • Tree Planning
  • Mapping Parties
  • Boss Killing

• Be an Active Player (3 weeks of inactivity maximum)
  • Post your IGN on this forum and I will add your name to the invitation list

Guild Application Example:
"
Lighty wrote:
IGN: Lighty_Cyclone
I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character but I also participate in HC challenge/Temp league to acquire league exclusive items and mtx's.

• If your inactive for over 1 Month you'll be kicked. If you get kicked because of inactivity you can simply PM myself or an officer and you'll be re-invited, no worries.
  • Don't break the GGG Rules of Conduct
  • If you have a problem with someone in guild, put them on ignore....its a huge guild..someone will piss you off eventually
  • Don't be a Total Asshole

• 13 Premium Stash Tabs
  • Take what you need
  • Add low tier maps, uniques or good items you don't use/want
  • If you cannot access something ask an Officer

IGN: Lighty_Cyclone [Feel free to ask any questions and remember asking it on the forum may help others with similar questions]

When you message me in-game make sure the player is in the [Lighty] guild; otherwise it isn't me

Hey Lighty,

I'm looking for an active guild for legacy and the upcoming expansion. My IGN is MoistnSaltyBallz.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by KillerParsnip on Jul 9, 2017, 1:51:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info