(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Did you try to make it something life based?

Great build one of my favourite ones ive played, not for everyone as
its very expensive to get right!

Selling this dagger in standard if anyone wishs to push the build to the limits!

how did you get this mod on the Vertex mask? Without that mode we gonna need Abyssus helm...
Abyssus has no ES, no +1 which you need to get enough mana reservation.

You mean the Enchant, check poe.trade for that.
this is hard on 3.0 version. just stuck on 4.5k ES. can you suggest any adjustment. 1st time playing and 1st build

Spoiler

skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAV9BbUJIAzyDkgPxBEvEZYV7RaqFr8brR1PJP0qCysKLL8s4TW5N9Q6rT3RPeJHBkjuSbFLCkyDUUdUR1S9VvVcQF3yX2pqjGwIbWxvhHBScFZw1HSBdf14rnsUfeN_xoRvidOMC4w2jb-Oio_6kyeUuJUglcyWi5fQmhObJqEvoqOi2aOjpcumvqcrqTSsZrDYsbO0xbVIt9m5Prl8vjq-isEAwcXB88LsyBTQ0NN-1ELVudfP2HbbbtvU2-fi1edU53To1utj7BjssO0_7UHviPGK9Uv1b_k3-WP5pP8c_94=?accountName=RakiZtahX&characterName=PeDzkiE

Last edited by RakiZtahX on Aug 22, 2017, 6:39:50 PM
"
Summerhood wrote:

Great build one of my favourite ones ive played, not for everyone as
its very expensive to get right!

Selling this dagger in standard if anyone wishs to push the build to the limits!

I wish i could, but cost like a horse)
Toma_Hawk, what is the best skill to deal with bosses 1 on 1 (changing flicker strike in 6l)?
And what gem should i use in return of Full life (i play life build so there will be no full life) and splash damage? Life leech support and added fire damage?
thx!
Blade Flurry is pretty cool.

Gem Setup for that

Blade Flurry, faster attacks, conc. effect, melee phys., crit. damage and eh.. well i used damage on full life. you can use maim

it has a more multi and chance to maim, enemies being maimed take additional more phys. dmg.

@RakiZtahX
Your ES on gear is really low.
Sorry man but this build is not a really good choice to start with.

It's very expensive.
It's impossible cause you know that gems sockets are - 4R 1G 1B ;)
Last edited by Evilvoid on Aug 23, 2017, 11:20:59 AM
Nothing is impossible, juts use a 2nd 6l chest and swap at bosses :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info