(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Ah, need to find currency in order to swap out those items then tbh. Just started the league and made this my first build like an idiot lol.

Bought what I could for cheap didn't realise it would make such a difference.

happen to have any tips on how to make currency in this league with my current gear?
Last edited by AbdulJafreeze on Oct 11, 2016, 5:45:54 PM
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Ah, need to find currency in order to swap out those items then tbh. Just started the league and made this my first build like an idiot lol.

Bought what I could for cheap didn't realise it would make such a difference.

happen to have any tips on how to make currency in this league with my current gear?

Farm Area's where Flicker Strike works, or use another skill.

Many do Dried Lake Runs to farm for currency / drops that you can sell.
Do u have the new patch skill tree

every time i go to skill tree it auto resets skills and says its old verison skill tree
"
Hodges702 wrote:

every time i go to skill tree it auto resets skills and says its old verison skill tree

Was testing it, all of them work. That's weird
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Hodges702 wrote:

Was testing it, all of them work. That's weird

Which one doesn't work for you? All of them?
Hey, when you have a chance can you check out these two daggers? not sure which one would be better for my character. Will post my whole gear setup in case it helps. Thanks in advance :)
P.S. I know the rest of my gear is not great, but that's a work in progress ;)

I would simply test it.
The rare Ambusher has a higher dps, however low crit.

the rest of the gear is really bad, i hope you will replace them ASAP, otherwise it would be far away from working properly.
hiya; following this build but i'm finding myself struggling for damage (in stage2); numbers with all charges up are only around 20k, meaning white maps is all i'm really comfortable running alongside the odd T7.

could you have a look at my character (ViscMeleeish) and let me know what you think im doing wrong / could adapt?

Spoiler
Last edited by Viscrid on Oct 16, 2016, 9:04:51 AM
You need no more Mana, so you shouldn't need charisma anymore

Those nodes can flow into towards flaying.

I'm wondering how much es you have.

Also how often are you getting hit, since you are not having much eva in gear?

Headhunter is fun, although it seems like it's making gearing in your state insanely hard.

A Diamond Ring / Steel Ring should be in your "want have list"

i have 62 mana unreserved atm, which i do need for the odd cast of frenzy i think when things grind to a halt... (it's under 10%, not even sure i could have all auras without the charisma cluster?)

i'm at 8.2k es at the moment, and so far incoming damage wasn't an issue because im running low maps due to my killing constraints. keeping an eye out for a vertex with the enchant but not seen one on yet.

and yeah, hh is quite good fun so would like to keep it in of course :)

currently crit capped with bino, but i do have a steel ring i'm slowly trying to craft.

- so assuming i can't take out the aura nodes; is there anything else glaringly obvious that i could be changing? (my next point would be heartseeker i guess, then going into flaying)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info