(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@simakover a rare chest with a 5l would be fine

@loqqq shadows and dust well rolled can be better than non-legacy maligaro

both do a good job, you can even use facebreakers
Thank you again for the build guide and your replies. I just finished my last ascendancy points and want to switch out poachers mark. I was wondering if elemental weakness might be better than vulnerability, since we have heralds, flasks and phys to lightning making our elemental damage higher. Is there something I am missing on why vulnerability is better?
"
Thank you again for the build guide and your replies. I just finished my last ascendancy points and want to switch out poachers mark. I was wondering if elemental weakness might be better than vulnerability, since we have heralds, flasks and phys to lightning making our elemental damage higher. Is there something I am missing on why vulnerability is better?

That's a good point, kinda missed the existence of that curse :D
I'm playing atm. with warlords mark for endurance charges, a more defensive option.
You might wanna try that one out too.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Oct 2, 2016, 12:20:58 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

That's a good point, kinda missed the existence of that curse :D
I'm playing atm. with warlords mark for endurance charges, a more defensive option.
You might wanna try that one out too.

Sounds good. Do you then run an immortal call setup in your dagger and remove tempest shield?
yupp
hey, still playing the build at lvl 82 now and still having a ton of fun with it, but ive seemed to hit a wall at T8/9. Ive managed to get about 2.5ex i can spend on upgrades, but unsure which item to replace as it feels im not dealing enough damage anymore. currently running

would you kindly gimme a hint on where to get to work first ? thanks.
Last edited by SymphonyOfTeeth on Oct 3, 2016, 11:13:59 AM
im now cant afford 4lvl enlighten, that advice you can give to me to ajust build?
"
simakover wrote:
im now cant afford 4lvl enlighten, that advice you can give to me to ajust build?

I think you can make it work with a lvl3 enlighten and one 4% reduced mana reserved passive point near the CI weel.

the lvl3 in vertex becomes a lvl4 enlighten:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#g0K2Ld/tNrp.A/9b.Zd

here is a link to the aura setup. HF
IGN: TheShiiieeeld
yup, thats what i did until i got mine.
"
RainingTears wrote:
"
simakover wrote:

I think you can make it work with a lvl3 enlighten and one 4% reduced mana reserved passive point near the CI weel.

the lvl3 in vertex becomes a lvl4 enlighten:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#g0K2Ld/tNrp.A/9b.Zd

here is a link to the aura setup. HF

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info