(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Lol no you take force shaper AND flaying :D just need to gain some levels ;)
Hahaha ok now it makes a lot more sense to me haha

thank you mate

//edit
Wow the changes work like a charm. It's feeling much better now since I have the new shield and ring and respecced. Do you think this ring is worthy to get 5-20% increased ES for 1ex?

Rarity: Rare
Mind Circle
Diamond Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 50
--------
Item Level: 78
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
+33 to Strength
+317 to Accuracy Rating
+25 to maximum Energy Shield
+29% to Fire Resistance
Last edited by ke11er1337 on Jul 12, 2016, 12:51:05 PM
Uhm... no
If it had WED or Flat Phys then yeah.

If the Build works, safe the currency until you get a really nice one ;)
Haha alright
I'm looking forward to the ladder reset, better equipment in standard. But with the equipment I got right now, almost 9k es, good damage, thanks again for the tips you gave me.

Awesome Build.
Last edited by ke11er1337 on Jul 14, 2016, 2:31:49 PM
Hello there,

I'm following your guide and it's doing pretty well in prophecy,
I'm quite noob and that's my fist high level char. Thank you bra
Last edited by djellabah on Jul 15, 2016, 9:03:48 AM
ty for awesome guide and awesome ring
ign marmotta
Nevermind, I just found it.
Last edited by fivehundredpingthief on Jul 21, 2016, 1:59:22 PM
Have you ever thought of going a partial DoT build for bosses or stronger monsters?
Was thinking voidheart + vulnerability for curses, maybe some added poison or chaos skill points in there too? I was thinking the damage would just stack crazy fast, especially getting 15-20 hits off on a boss might stack some real dps on them. Thoughts?
"
fi_icgeese wrote:
Have you ever thought of going a partial DoT build for bosses or stronger monsters?
Was thinking voidheart + vulnerability for curses, maybe some added poison or chaos skill points in there too? I was thinking the damage would just stack crazy fast, especially getting 15-20 hits off on a boss might stack some real dps on them. Thoughts?

At Final Stage, Vulnerability is already in the Setup.

Uhm.. Voidheart would replace the Doedre Ring, so Assassins Mark would have to move.
That means no Power Charges or Using Skyforth to get rid of that Problem.. then you would need to get
Better Gear (To cap. Resists)-> more Costs obviously, a debatable obstacle.

Gem. Setup would have to Change to make sure that Poison get's some double Dip's

The Next Question would be, which nodes in the Tree to sacrifice for Chaos/Poison/Dot Nodes.

Which will result to a Different Variation of this Build.
It's possible no doubt, although.. i need seconds for Bosses, and Dot won't help you out at Bosses with
Split phases and such so, do i really need extra dot on top... i don't think so..

But i def. will test the Char with the stupid Strong Ring anyway (voidheart)
Hey, three questions:

1. Why phys. to light. and not added fire, added fire more dmg, you want "use" shock-chance for more safety ?

2. You're using Curse on Hit with Herald of Thunder for both curses.
Is it impossible to use blasphemy + double curse, we dont need mana, so ?!

3. Can I use one more frenzy charge to get more stacks, so I cant get out so easy of frenzy's or will I later with good gear hold them easier ?

Thanks
Last edited by most1010 on Jul 25, 2016, 11:55:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info