(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

I will use your tree im level 84 now do you think i can do then t13+ maps? i have like 10k ES and some good high DPS!
Can you tell me what kind of ascen passives u take? (8)
"
maurisho wrote:
I will use your tree im level 84 now do you think i can do then t13+ maps? i have like 10k ES and some good high DPS!

Try it!

For Ascendancy Nodes check out my 2.3 Update Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kZYzU4PW4
im also trying again flicker
currently 1,02 milion dps with taste+promise, 8,5k ES 37-38%evasion 41%block with tempest shield and perma fortify from ascendancy champion ( champion ascendancy gives 34% less damage taken with fortify+taunted enemies), with iiq gem, 194iiq/416iir with the flask ( i heal mana with the distillate flak for mf and maxres+one mana leech mod on a jewel ).

if i had the correct colours on my mf gloves i could go for herald of ash and no curses, and get to 1,2 milion dps with 2 flasks

btw without herald of ash, sometimes there is a monster left behind that didnt die, i think herald of ash is quite important

i took the time on 25 maps on my wander and then ill take the time on 25maps with flicker and see what's better, even if on wander i have about 80 more iir

which is the best helmet enchant for flicker? 9%increased dmg per frenzy is like 5-6% more dmg, 100% increased effect of ice golem is probably the same or slightly better and always active while frenzy charges aren't, any other choice?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jun 6, 2016, 8:53:48 AM
Hello and thank you for this gorgeous build.

I started Prophecy with it, had a little trouble leveling, but now I'm level 68 with Bino's and things are a bit better. I'm still a bit squishy but I haven't played much and have to do with the leagues' beginnings!

There is one thing I clearly don't understand though. How the hell do you sustain your ES with 0.4% life leech? You don't use the life leech support gem, you don't have leech on your gear, and the only node you got in your tree is the "Blood drinker" node. So maybe with your gear and 1M dps it's enough, but in my case it clearly isn't :D What would you suggest me to do? I'm having a hard time fighting any high hp target because of that.
@InAshesTheyShallReap

I don't really miss Herald of Ash, but can run it in addition instead of Discipline, leaving me 8.7k es.
Prophecy is now on my Focus, so no clue how much dps i will have with the additional Frenzy Charge from the Ascendancy Class, but i am currently at 1.5 mil dps i think.

For Helmet enchant i doubt that Ice Golum will be better or similar to fs damage per frenzy, ( since i got 6 charges)

The Best enchant would be for Blood Rage, with the 15% chance i get from Ascendancy i can maybe drop Poacher's Mark and Run Vulnerabilty.

For Clear Speed Flicker Strike will be far superior unless you do a Kinetic Blaster like i have that has a 90% up time of 190%+ Movementspeed.

@Nepho

I have Leech on my Amulet and also Blood Rage give's me Leech, check out my Video's were i use a Bino, no problems there with leech.

pickin up the rares and without herald of ash, my kinetic is faster than flicker, going back where the monsters died to pick up rares/orb makes me lose a lot of time compared to kinetic

flicker with herald of ash is as fast as kinetic ( i use phase run almost after every pack of monsters and i am always at 180-190%mov speed )i need an average of 4 min to clean maps going up 3-4 times cleaning my inventory

flicker is faster than kinetic without mf, if you don't really care about drops, the most time lost is when i have to go back to pick up the loot

btw 30% additional chance to gain a frenzy chanrge with blood rage is the enchant
but i use only blood rage for the charges, with 6 frenzy charges, and it's enough, golem gives me 7-8% more dps, golem enchant would also be global, good for most attack builds

the difference with and without herald of ash is huge, maybe i should try to get 3 area dmg/effect nodes and it would be like if im were using herald of ash

but i have no doubt flicker is the most fun skill i've ever played, it was the first lvl 100 i did, and currently the best melee skill, reave is so much boring compared to flicker
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jun 7, 2016, 2:46:14 AM
Hello and thanks for the quick reply.

My leech issue was coming from the fact that I didn't have much physical dps because of the lightning conversion. I guess it will be better later when I get rid of Bino's for a better rare dagger, but right now I just took it out of the gem setup.

I have one question, and one issue. First, the issue : I got to the point where I'm almost sure I can do the uber lab. I have a HUGE problem though, and it's with the fonts/essences : since flicker needs a frenzy charges buildup, and the multistrikes target random enemies nearby, with my damage it's definitely not reliable to quickly clear out single targets. Should I just hit them with Frenzy to death? Or is there another gem I could use for these specific occasions? Because I tried uber Aziro, but I could not kill the essence quickly enough in the first phase, and he obviously became a killing machine... So yeah, please help!

Now the question, is the herald of thunder + curse on hit setup quick enough for flicker strike? I've watched videos, and it looks kinda slow, plus it targets single monsters in the packs. I guess if you put it in your guide, it's enough, but since I rely a lot on power charges at the moment, I really need the monsters cursed :P

Thanks in advance for your answer.

EDIT : So I decided to try for myself for the curse setup, because it doesn't take long. Indeed, it's clearly enough to sustain my charges/curses. So that's very cool, because that mean I can easily switch to auras instead of using blasphemy! But for the herald of thunder to work I obviously had to put Phys to lightning back in my setup, and once again, I almost have no life leech :/ Is there something I missed? I deal only about 40% of my whole damage as physical, so I get less than half of the life leech I usually have, and I can really feel the difference. Is there a gem/unique jewel that I missed?
Last edited by Nepho on Jun 8, 2016, 12:51:00 PM
From what i see, you need better gear.

This will help a lot ;)
Well, right now I'm rocking a good rolls Bino's with 57% crit chance without the power charges. Maybe I just lack crit, right now. I'll do some testing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info